forum

Unicronlovers Scuffed Osu Tournament 2v2 150k-75k (REG CLOSED)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
unicornlover

Mainsheet
Team reg || Free player reg || Staff reg || Discord

Staff list

Information

1. This is a double elimination 2v2 Osu! Standard tournament with a 1k rank buffer
  1. Minimum of 2 players each team with a maximum of 4
  1. Matches will be in Team Vs and Score V2
  1. The Rank range is 150K-75K (must be in the rank range till the end of reg)
  1. Players must be in the discord
  1. This tournament will go Qualifiers-> Round of 32 (Best of 9)-> Round of 16 (Best of 9)-> Quarterfinals (Best of 11)-> Semifinals (Best of 11)-> Finals (Best of 13)-> Grandfinals (Best of 13)
  1. All match times and teams time zones must be given in UTC
  1. Staff members can not play in the tournament

Schedule

Registrations end 15th of May at UTC 0:00

Screening 16th May - May 23th

Qualifiers May 28th - May 30th

Round of 32 June 4th - June 6th

Round of 16 June 11th - June 13th

Quarterfinals June 18th - June 20th

Semifinals June 25th - June 27th

Finals July 2nd - July 4th

Grandfinals July 9th - July 11th

Rules

1. Team 1 is Team Red, slots 1 and 2 and Team 2 is Blue team, slots 3 and 4
  1. If there are less than 2 players from either team WITHIN THE LOBBY, there is a 10 minute grace period provided to allow them to join. The team with the most players within the lobby by the 10 minute mark will win by default. If both teams have only have less than two player present on each side and both of their 2nd teammate doesn't show up by the 10 minute grace period, it'll be FF on both sides.
  1. Each team is allowed to choose up to 1 warmup map. This map can not EXCEED 4:00 MINUTES LONG and NOT A MAP FROM THE MAPPOOL. The warmup map will be played with the FREEMODS ON.
  1. Both captains will roll after warmups, the winner gets to choose between the ban or pick order, loser of roll picks the order of what is left
  1. Double bans are prohibited, double picks are allowed
  1. Freemod rules - each team must have at least 2 mods, HDHR and FL count as two (EZ has a 1.5x multiplier and NM has 0.9x)
  1. Each team has one ban for the first round, for Round of 16 and later rounds, each team will have 2 bans and will go in the order of team A -> Team B -> Team B -> Team A
  1. If a player disconnects before the first 1/4th of the map, it will be replayed and you can't change out players unless the player that disconnects had a power outage or can't get back on in 2 minutes
  1. Every map will be played with No Fail
  1. Tie Breaker is played with Freemod. NM score is not cut but EZ still has the 1.5x multiplier. Players must use NF

Pools

This tournament will have higher star ratings than other 75k touraments
Qualifiers - 5.1 stars

round of 32 - 4.6 stars

Round of 16 -4.8 stars

Quarter finals - 5 stars

semi finals - 5.2 stars

finals - 5.4 stars

Grand finals - 5.6 stars

Prizes

1ST Place = profile Banner

2ND Place = profile Banner

3RD Place = profile Banner
Vagrant
don't worry, this tournament WILL have dnb
Sirek
why do i have to join the discord server to participate?? i dont have enough space on my phone or pc to download the stupid app this is so dumb 😡
TheBear53
Really want to join but school is exhausting :(
Suguri-
:pogger:
marshallracer
scuffed tourneys are the best
IchHasseMeinLeb

TheBear53 wrote:

Really want to join but school is exhausting :(
same finals are coming
SSScotty
Bump
- Izayoi -
Bump
mux

Sirek wrote:

why do i have to join the discord server to participate?? i dont have enough space on my phone or pc to download the stupid app this is so dumb 😡
i mean you can use discord web?
SSScotty

mux wrote:

Sirek wrote:

i mean you can use discord web?
dont worry i think they were joking ;)