forum

[STD] [3V3] [100k-300k] 🌞 REGS CLOSED 🌞 BQT3🌞 SPONSORED BY FOXBOX 🌞 CASH PRIZE 🌞

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BubblyQT

🌞

General Information

1. This is a 3v3 • osu!standard tournament
  2. Minimum number of players per team is 3, with a maximum of 5
  3. Matches will be Team Vs and use ScoreV2
  4. Rank range for the tournament: 100K-300K (Must be in rank range at the time of registration and at the end of registrations)
  5. Players are required to be in the discord for the duration of the tournament until they team is completely eliminated.
  6. This tournament will have QualifiersRO64 (Double Elimination)RO32RO16 Quarter • Semi • Finals • Grand Finals
  7. There will be a bracket reset in the Grand Finals if necessary
  8. RO64 & RO32 are Best of 7RO16 & Quarterfinals Best of 9 ➔ Semifinals are Best of 11 ➔ Finals & Grand Finals are Best of 13
  9. Semifinals, Finals, and Grand Finals will be streamed. Other matches will TBD depending on the streamers' availability.
  10. All times are in UTC. Find your own time zone here if you're unsure what UTC you're in.
  11. BQT Staffs are NOT allowed to play in the tournament.
  12. This tournament is NOT BADGED & Badged players are NOT ALLOWED to participate.
  13. WINNERS OF BQT2 AS WELL AS TOP 3 TEAMS ARE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY
  14. 3 TIEBREAKER RULE

🥇 FIRST PLACE TEAM - $50 Cash Prize/Player + team banner + 1 piece of foxbox.io merchandise
🥈 SECOND PLACE TEAM - $30 Cash Prize/Player + banner
🥉 THIRD PLACE TEAM - $15 Cash Prize/Player + banner

If you would like to donate and support BQT3, you can do it here! Ko-Fi

Team Registration Deadline: May 29
Screening: May 29
Qualifiers Mappool Showcase June 6
Qualifiers: June 12
RO64: June 19
RO32: June 26
RO16: July 3
Quarterfinals: July 10
Semifinals: July 17
Finals: July 24
Grand Finals: July 31

1. Qualifiers will be played to determine who QUALIFIES as well as TEAM SEEDING
  2. Every team must have AT LEAST 3 members present to their qualifier session to be eligible. If you have a 4th/5th player in your team, they may sub in for the map they're playing for.
  3. Set Times for Qualifier Lobbies will be shown on Mainsheet. Each team may only REGISTER for ONE LOBBY.
  4. If you miss your scheduled lobby, you may choose a different lobby as long as there is still space.
  5. If your team CANNOT meet at any of the scheduled times, please DM/Ping @Admin to arrange a custom lobby, however this cannot be guaranteed based on the schedules of staff.

1. Matches are made approximately 5-10 MINUTES before the matches are scheduled to start.
  2. (Team 1) vs (Team 2) = Team 1 must be in Slot 1-3 (Red Team Color) | Team 2 must be in Slot 4-6 (Blue Team Color)
  3. If there are less than 3 players from either team WITHIN THE LOBBY, there is a 10 minute grace period provided to allow them to join. The team with the most players within the lobby by the 10 minute mark will win by default. If both teams have only two player present on each side and both of their 3rd teammate doesn't show up by the 10 minute grace period, it'll be FF on both sides.
  4. Each team is allowed to choose up to 1 warmup map. This map does not EXCEED 4:00 MINUTES LONG and NOT A MAP FROM THE MAPPOOL . The warmup map will be played with the FREEMODS ON.
  5. Each team will !roll after warmups for the banning and picking phase. The winner of the roll will get to choose pick order/ban order The loser of the roll will get to choose between the unchosen options. For Example... Team 1 rolls 100 and Team 2 rolls 50... Team 1 wants to choose ban order & they may choose ban first or second...That leaves Team 2 to choose from pick order. They may choose to pick first or second.[i]if you still don't understand, don't worry, refs will guide you through the process during the match.
  6. 1 BAN ALLOWED PER TEAM. This rule is applied until Quarterfinals. Afterwards, 2 BANS ALLOWED PER TEAM (alternating).
  7. Each team will be allowed 60 seconds to ban their map. When 2 bans are enabled, teams are NOT allowed to ban from the same mod (NM is the exception). For example, Team 1 can't ban both HD1 and HD2 during their banning phase.
  8. Picks will happen in alternating order after the previous map is finished. Each team has 120 seconds to pick their map. If a map is not picked by 120 seconds, the pick will go to the other team.
  9. A map will be aborted if a player disconnects within the first 30 seconds of the map. If there is a disconnect and the map is not aborted, the score for that player will be counted as 0 UNLESS a score is provided. AN ABORT IS ALLOWED ONCE PER TEAM, PER MATCH.
  10. NoFail will be enforced on every map.
  11. Freemod rules : At least two people needs a mod, one with HD/EZ/HDEZ and another with HR/HDHR. EZ (2x multiplier)
  12. NoFail is allowed on the tiebreaker, along with HD, HR, and EZ (2x multiplier). Players are not required to take any mods on the tiebreaker.
  13. 3 Tiebreaker Rules: Team Captain will private message the referee on which TieBreaker they want to ban. If both team bans the SAME TIEBREAKER, referee will announce which tiebreaker was banned & !roll 2 to see which tiebreaker will be played. If the team captains ban 2 DIFFERENT TIEBREAKER, the tiebreaker that wasn't ban will be played.
Chaozz
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Will-
THIS IS GONNA BE BIG
entro
POGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HKttyCatz
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iblue
Goodluck gamers C:
Rone
POG
tarrigan
I'm gonna win BQT3
Joon Yorigami
hm
ScarletSisters
gogogo
Molly Sandera
I'm pretty sure this will have more than 64 teams
Topic Starter
BubblyQT

Molly Sandera wrote:

I'm pretty sure this will have more than 64 teams
I doubt it, but I would love to see it try! 👀 This would be really exciting 😄
Kloster
XardasIG4
POG
LaserGreen
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
[april]
pogger
eren197
Anyone up to play with me? Dm me ^^
WEWCLICK

eren197 wrote:

Anyone up to play with me? Dm me ^^
yo wanna team with me? i only got 3 guys with me
-Clementine
O
marshallracer
hello yes, I am interested to play :)
sorasinon
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YaeMyMommy
gaming.
Wongsz
:0
hiyjinx
Anyone want to pick me up? I’m down to play
chooga
pogger
Ostiminum
moeny
[veil]
veil#7288 looking for a team feel free to pm me
sooupysooup
looking for a team! dm me on discord: sooupy#1001
Vack
pug chump
lookin fo le team
here disc so u can dm me OwO : Vack#0542
Jaegii
hey, looking for a team, have lots of tournament experience in other games. I spend most of my time playing on Mcosu and osu!Akatsuki. Discord is Jaegii#9490

hmu!
fixgacha
Lets go my dudes!
choongRC
hello im looking for a team
sadly i have not been on a tournament b4 so this will be my first time choong001#4982
NENO_
eeeh looking for team its my first time be gentle ;3 NENO_#1626
QuarioX
Looking for team 4fun, pw me here or send msg on discord: QuarioX#1831
Asabaya
Hello there I'm looking for a Team.
Just send me a msg here or on Discord
ilhyunjs
Hello, anyone looking for a team, please join mine!! We are looking for 3 more players. Preferably add my discord and message me there! otakugamer#0642
Topic Starter
BubblyQT

Jaegii wrote:

hey, looking for a team, have lots of tournament experience in other games. I spend most of my time playing on Mcosu and osu!Akatsuki. Discord is Jaegii#9490

hmu!
Hey Jaegii!
If you haven't already! Join the discord and sign up as free agent https://bit.ly/32ZYDZc so people can potential pick you up in my dedicated channel #bqt-adoption-center :)
Xoteka
PLS I NEED 2 PEOPLE write me pls
Raybean
i'm excited for this tournament!! first time finally finding a six digit tournament lol
AmazingTrish
same