forum

Skuddle the circle slayer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Icup
Howdy folks. Just recently started browsing the forums and decided to introduce myself. I have been playing standard Osu for about 3 weeks now and I am always looking for people to play with so add me if you would like :D.
Yousoro
Hello there fellow Canadian! :)
I added you ^^, feel free to add me back!
Topic Starter
Icup
yay Canada! I added you back :)
Irisu_old
wowIhaven'tbrowsedthroughtheintroductionsinalongtime Welcome, enjoy your stay, and have fun.
Hiryuu_old
Hello there, welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay here! If ye need any help, feel free to add me/pm me for questions, I'll be happy to help.
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hi there~ :3
_MLX3
HI!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Kunieda
Welcome!
Your avatar~ <3 Happy outfit
Topic Starter
Icup
thanks for the nice welcome folks, hope to see you all in game some time =D.
Plushies
Greetings fellow circle slayer. It will be a long and difficult journey but I believe you, Skuddle, will become a mighty warrior in some time. Take this mouse/tablet and keyboard as arms against the evil that seemingly never stops spawning on the screen while you're just trying to listen to some music. Now make haste before the circles get wind of this.
ok that was embarrassing and my writing sucks but i couldnt resist due to your title. also welcome and enjoy your stay~
Yousoro

Plushies wrote:

ok that was embarrassing and my writing sucks but i couldnt resist due to your title. also welcome and enjoy your stay~
Aw that was cute xD I had a good laugh reading that :)
Topic Starter
Icup

Plushies wrote:

Greetings fellow circle slayer. It will be a long and difficult journey but I believe you, Skuddle, will become a mighty warrior in some time. Take this mouse/tablet and keyboard as arms against the evil that seemingly never stops spawning on the screen while you're just trying to listen to some music. Now make haste before the circles get wind of this.

Haha awesome.
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community.
Twaintoss
Welcome Welcome.

I added you as friend.
Just so you know it ^^

Plushies wrote:

"Haste makes waste" A fellow Adventurer says to you. "Wait for the right time to attack the evildoers or your accuracy rating sinks or you might even lose the precious Combo Power." the adventurer cries out a lout "BEWARE" and leaves the street mumbling strange words.
Topic Starter
Icup

Twaintoss wrote:

Welcome Welcome.

I added you as friend.
Just so you know it ^^
=D just added you back. almost everyone on my friends list is higher rank then me, gotta step it up.
Kanari
Haii ~
Welcome ~
Tetrace
Hey there Skuddle!! :)
Very nice to meet you and welcome to the community!!
Are circles the only target of your oh terrifying wrath or do you display no mercy for any shape?
Topic Starter
Icup

4-AcEs wrote:

Are circles the only target of your oh terrifying wrath or do you display no mercy for any shape?

rectangles as well, but only when I play mania =D
Tetrace

Skuddle wrote:

4-AcEs wrote:

rectangles as well, but only when I play mania =D
Oh I see :)
So if were to replace all the circles and rectangles within your Osu to triangles, would you be rendered helpless?
Topic Starter
Icup

4-AcEs wrote:

So if were to replace all the circles and rectangles within your Osu to triangles, would you be rendered helpless?
ack! you have discovered my only weakness :O
Tetrace

Skuddle wrote:

4-AcEs wrote:

ack! you have discovered my only weakness :O
MWAHAHAHA, I shall become your arch-nemisis. MWHAHAHA

No but really, added you as a friend :)
Topic Starter
Icup
added, perhaps you can teach me how to not be so bad at this game =D
Tetrace

Skuddle wrote:

added, perhaps you can teach me how to not be so bad at this game =D
Lol I guess I can do what I can. I wouldn't say 67k in osu standard is by any means bad though. :)
Topic Starter
Icup
I can't play with mods :(
Tetrace

Skuddle wrote:

I can't play with mods :(
Dude mods are pretty hard. I rarely play with them yet either. Just work on general skills and learn insane maps and such before you start going mod crazy. That is unless a map is super slow or something, in that case you can use DT or so. The way I generally do it is try my best to fc a map. If i do that and feel confident I can take a harder version, I'll put on a mod or so. No need to rush them though :)
ErikKazuya
You are never going to leave osu!
Topic Starter
Icup

ErikKazuya wrote:

You are never going to leave osu!

good cause I don't want to leave =)

4-AcEs wrote:

Dude mods are pretty hard. I rarely play with them yet either. Just work on general skills and learn insane maps and such before you start going mod crazy. That is unless a map is super slow or something, in that case you can use DT or so. The way I generally do it is try my best to fc a map. If i do that and feel confident I can take a harder version, I'll put on a mod or so. No need to rush them though :)
true enough, most I use is HR for now, tried HD and FL but suck with both of those.