Brawlhalla players?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arccanist
what is your main legend?
Me: Orion to mordex/Nix
Neigdoig
I used to play Brawlhalla, but got out of it. Maybe I'll play again. I'm a Greatsword main.
Topic Starter
Arccanist

Neigdoig wrote:

I used to play Brawlhalla, but got out of it. Maybe I'll play again. I'm a Greatsword main.
mako?
Neigdoig
I play all Greatsword, a little bit of Spear, Bow, Lance, and Sword. I started playing again recently, so you can find me as [CISN] Neigdoig or [CISN] Android, since I use Steam to play it.
HyperLan
Neigdoig you can't main 5 weapons stop lying to yourself
Also I main scarlet pls flame me for no reason it would be so funny haha
Topic Starter
Arccanist

HyperLan wrote:

Neigdoig you can't main 5 weapons stop lying to yourself
Also I main scarlet pls flame me for no reason it would be so funny haha
HAHAHAHAH,

aight what rank are you?

ME: hard firetrucking peek of the gold, not even get the platinum one bruh momento
Neigdoig
I'm currently at Silver right now, but I was Low Gold for a while.

By the way, HyperLan, these are the weapons I currently play. When I said "all Greatsword", I meant to say that Greatsword is my main weapon, and the others are the secondary and tertiary weapons I use.
Topic Starter
Arccanist
it's either mako or jaeyun
Neigdoig
I play Mako, Jaeyun and Magyar. They're Greatsword legends.
HyperLan

Arccanist wrote:

aight what rank are you?
Hardstuck upper plat it feels so bad when getting close to the 2000 mark but losing it all afterwards
Topic Starter
Arccanist

HyperLan wrote:

Arccanist wrote:

aight what rank are you?
Hardstuck upper plat it feels so bad when getting close to the 2000 mark but losing it all afterwards
mid gold
tatjok

HyperLan wrote:

Arccanist wrote:

aight what rank are you?
1750 - 1999 is basically hell.
I stopped playing after I reach 1800-ish like 1 year ago after almost 1k hour playtime, just because how much dedication & time you need to surpass from that stage
Neigdoig

tatjok wrote:

HyperLan wrote:

Arccanist wrote:

aight what rank are you?
1750 - 1999 is basically hell.
I stopped playing after I reach 1800-ish like 1 year ago after almost 1k hour playtime, just because how much dedication & time you need to surpass from that stage
It's understandable why.