forum

[invalid] osu!lazer freezing on macos

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LumaCraft10
Problem details: From time to time, osu!lazer on macos decides to freeze at certain moments (especially in game) the screen freezes but the sound and the game as such is still there (the inputs are well taken into account).It seems that it is at some particular time because the game refreezes exactly at the same time if you decide to replay the map or resume the game in progress.
No matter which beatmap you choose, the moment is always random at each restart of osu!lazer
It takes about 15 seconds for the game to unfreeze, which can sometimes cause the application to crash. It seems that it is at some particular time because the game refreezes exactly at the same time if you decide to replay the map or resume the game in progress.
No matter which beatmap you choose, the moment is always random at each restart of osu!lazer
It takes about 15 seconds for the game to unfreeze, which can sometimes cause the application to crash.
And it's whole screen that freezes and not the osu!lazer window because if I make certains move,like changing windows, playing music on an external source, or anything else that should not be related to the osu!client and make something appear on the screen, the action is well taken into account.
This bug happens only on osu!lazer and, having tested different screens, it is not my monitor that causes the problem.
Edit : I don't know if it happens on windows 10 or if it's only on macos
It happened on Fullscreen and borderless, I don't know for sure for the windowed mode
And I tried with 2 monitors at the same time, when the freeze happened, everything works on the non osu! screen, but on the osu! one the picture is stuck.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: Don't have one

osu! version: Lazer 2021.416.0 (latest)
Frisvvnoob_2
Can you give the performance.logs and database.log in osu! files \Roaming\osu\logs
If you can?
wowcake
I think it's best for you to report this at https://github.com/ppy/osu/issues.