forum

Intro PH Player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arccanist
Hello fellow osu players, I am Arccanist

How my name was made?
My name is made from the game called grim dawn, their is a class call inquisitor, soldier, demolitionist, night blade, occultist, arcanist, shaman, necromancer and oath keeper.
(aside from this game, I just find out that I like unique and not much used by others, when it comes to mages, some other games that has called in class like mages, wizards, witches etc. are very common used by other player

I put ark
from the bible term the ark is kind a to save up from new generation from the destruction such as flood. I am not sure exactly the meaning of it, but I would like to start something new and unique, in this generation of gaming.

Combination
I just convert the "ark" into "arc" so that I may came up with the term of new unique class for arcanist. So I just do this "arccanist".

what I like?
I like powers such as this class/magic, and I am greed to gain more exp from different genre of games, I over dedicated sometimes playing games, so I ended up with thin body, aside from that I still need to take care of myself.

goal in this game
I dedicate myself to learn how to map well this game {std mode} while I maintain my rank good as high.
It seems off to you guys reading such late introduction in this game.

How I know osu?
In a year 2014, I play Cytus in my mobile phone, my classmate suggest this game to play it, cause when I looked at my classmate's tablet watching him, it so hard to read and how the rhythm game works, so it's confusing to see for a new player.
(so I play cytus for a year)
Then during the vacation I was bored playing the game over and over. cause that time, I was waiting for part 2 of cytus, it was really really late. Until 2016 my friend(classmate from 2013) suggest this game to me, to play osu, cause he knows that I am interested at rhythm games. so then while installing the game, the first map that he wanted to play me was kuba oms - my love, and I play it until 2017, cause I forgot my password xD
the Firetruck is wrong with me, lmao. cause I need to get good grades at college, I can't waste my time playing.

Before
I really hate music before when I was a kid
I don't want to hear such loud noises especially events holidays Christmas, they always do parties and stuff.

believe it or not, MY MOST ULTIMATE RECORD FOR ME IN DEDICATION IN GAME
I am top 45. global record, in pixel gun 3d in 2013. Just sharing the fact.
FaceLessBoi_1
wtf, man's really made a long introduction
Topic Starter
Arccanist
hahaha sorry na godbless xD
Watervapor
My dude wrote an essay but setting that aside, props for the in depth intro and we hope you are enjoying the game. Best regards :)
Topic Starter
Arccanist

Watervapor wrote:

My dude wrote an essay but setting that aside, props for the in depth intro and we hope you are enjoying the game. Best regards :)
precisely ma dude :D, sometimes i like osu sometimes not, (when grind mode) essay tf hahahaha
PentagonGlxy
Hello Archanist
RMTempest
Hi Arccanist, I love that long intro btw. <(^-^)>

Wanna be friends? ^^
I-za-na-gi
Yooooow. Naisu intro, mah dude.
Topic Starter
Arccanist

RMTempest wrote:

Hi Arccanist, I love that long intro btw. <(^-^)>

Wanna be friends? ^^
no problem ma dude as long as I get osu support again, definitely I will add you as mutual :D