forum

Hi Osu Community!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiroi_old_1
Hey everyone! I recently started playing Osu, since I've never really played any rhytm games before I kinda suck, but I love it!
After finding my favourite anime opening song: Koi wa Chaos no Shimobenari in my first beatmap pack or whatever it's called I just felt I had to become a supporter and take part in this awesome community while helping the developers!

Also, I wanted to ask if you guys have any tips on noob-friendly songs I should practice, preferably hard-normals or pretty simple hard ones!
KimPossible; 3 perfects, Rank: Complete scrub waves hello to you all! :3
theowest
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy your stay.

I noticed you're swedish, so if you'd like you can check out the #skandinavian channel in-game or our own community sub-forum, Skandinavien, you could even introduce yourself in our own introduction topic. If you ever need any help you can ask in #help, in your own language in #skandinavian or send me a PM. :)

also moved this to Introductions from Gameplay & Rankings.
Deni
Welcome to osu! & the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I think the hard from this map is pretty easy.
Saten
more skandis!

Welcome!
Neyri-san
Hey and welcome :3 i know i hard one hell of bad start and it was my first rythm game aswell :P just add me and throw a message and i can send some cool songs i started out with c:
Narunya
uhhh ;____;
welcome!!

you should defenitively hit ur favorite anime name in the beatmap searchbar and download everything!
Dazzy
Hey from a Norwegian person, and welcome!
Topic Starter
Shiroi_old_1
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll make sure to check out all of your suggestions and thanks a bunch! <3
Zalaria
If only I could remember the first songs I had... but anywho, welcome to osu! ^w^
Twaintoss
Welcome welcome.

Narunya wrote:

you should defenitively hit ur favorite anime name in the beatmap searchbar and download everything!
So true
This goes for everything (Games, Anime, Whatever)