forum

Taiko Modder / Player List

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makar
For easy reference, I have made a Taiko Modder list spreadsheet. This sheet is publicly editable so you can add your own name. Please do not abuse this.

You can find this list here.
Short URL for sharing: http://goo.gl/9ycEn

Some guidelines when adding your name to this list:
  1. Sort your name alphabetically.
  2. To insert your name between somebody else, just right-click on the row number on the left and click "insert 1 above/below."
  3. If you add your name to this list, please remember to keep it updated.
  4. If you have any special conditions, use "Conditional" for the text.
  5. BATs are added at the top of the sheet for easy reference.
  6. Do not adjust the formatting or colors. They should be automatic.
  7. Do not adjust others' information
Hopefully this will help people find Taiko mods for their maps. It gets kinda annoying scrolling the Mod Queue forum finding taiko-specific queues. Any questions or suggestions for this sheet can be posted here.
BrokenArrow
Very nice idea, I'll add my name to the list as soon as I get home today. :)
All I hope is that this will be kept up-to-date.
Dolphin
Welp, I already added my stuff here! :D
Kuro
Looks promising... Added my stuff*
tetsutaro
Oh you already put me in. yay

Anyway, does that I only make Muzukashii or under count as a "conditional" provision of GDs?
Topic Starter
Makar
I meant for conditional to be a label for special conditions such as "only techno" or "only short maps" - what you did for yours is fine ~
Niko-nyan
i think i just accept GD only for now :( because final exam
LZD
Good job Makar, I was too busy to make it. School, rl problems, etc. Very nice job :)
Stefan
Nice one.
MMzz
If anyone could add me in that would be wonderful. I'm not good at spreadsheets and don't want to fuck anything up. Since I came back to the BAT I'm going to try and get more Taiko stuff ranked.

Mods: yes
guest diffs: no
PM mod requeest: yes
queue: Yes, a M4M queue I use sometimes. t/105518/start=0
lolcubes
Holy shit Mittens is back.

Yay!

<3
Topic Starter
Makar

lolcubes wrote:

Yay!

<3
Niko-nyan

lolcubes wrote:

Yay!

<3
Love
Now if only other people would mod, then we'd get things back in track.
Kuro

Love wrote:

Now if only other people would mod, then we'd get things back in track.
haha true but unfortunately I've still got to fulfill the mod request in my queue so I've got an excuse xD
OnosakiHito
I'm focusing on bubbled maps at the moment.
But I agree with Love.
Cristian
I'm here to help again. :3
mingmichael
i've added mine too :D
i am o!m player but i was taiko no tatsujin player for 2years before i played osu ;w;/
Mithos
:) Added myself to the list a few days ago.
Yuzeyun
Small bump, to ask for something :
Should we add activity in it ? (So that inactive modders don't get undesired PM)
Dolphin
That would be somewhat useful but then again if they added themselves and are not active modders they can just change to Not Taking Requests.
boat
I deleted myself from this, so there's some empty white boxes I don't know how to get rid of. Sorry.
OnosakiHito
2013.09.27 - OnosakiHito added the rubric "Active" and "Semi-Active" for better reference.
BATs who are for a longer term of time not available are moved to "semi-active".

Even though we should not adjust others' information, I will still check which people really mod. Those who never mod I will just remove from the list.
Yuzeyun
Sounds about a good idea, Ono. However, it should also apply to non-BAT people, so we could get an idea on who to call for a mod.
Also well that layout came after an accident where I mixed up everything XD
neonat
Is the list up-to-date?
Coro

neonat wrote:

Is the list up-to-date?
should be ._.
OnosakiHito
half-half right now.
Bara-
Well, now that I started mapping Taiko and modding Taiko I think it should be a good idea to add myself to the list
1). To help others, because I can recognize patterns, and see what fits the best
2). To get better at mapping Taiko myself :D
OnosakiHito
Updated BAT rubric.
To normal users: Please update your current modding state.
HashishKabob
Add me to list as

Open: Conditional
Guest Diffs: Conditional
PM Requests: Yes (preferred)
Dolphin

HashishKabob wrote:

Add me to list as

Open: Conditional
Guest Diffs: Conditional
PM Requests: Yes (preferred)
You should be able to edit the document yourself. Just right click on the column and add below/above, make sure to keep it alphabetic.
OnosakiHito
List is totally outdated in most cases. I will unstick this until it has been reactivated or something like that.
MMzz
Wouldn't be hard to reactive ourselves?