forum

Suggest [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
CircleDrop
- Putting a countdown after resuming the game in Osu! Mania just like in standard, instead of "click here to resume" , you can put "press any key to continue"
deadbeat

chan wrote:

Guidelines:

1. Keep to one request per topic.
also i have a feeling a lot of these have been requested :(

skin preview for other game modes
Topic Starter
CircleDrop
done :)

sorry if most of my suggestions/request is already made by others, pls disregard if it is. ^_^
deadbeat
countdown after resuming has been denied several times in the past sadly and i don't think it'll be added at all sorry :(
i'll wait for a second opinion though just in case it's a different story with o!m

also feel free to pm me that list of requests you had and i'll check to see which have been requested and which haven't
Topic Starter
CircleDrop
i see. too bad then... it would be great if that request is approved. not that it affects much in the game since most of the players rarely pause in mania :D
okay, gonna pm it. :)
Mara
I doubt it will happen. The reason why the cursor thing is in standard is because otherwise people would just pause and put their cursor to the other side etc.
deadbeat
yeah, but o!m is different, which is why i'm not 100% sure. though i do agree it's unlikely
Mara
But the thing is; why would you need this feature in o!m? You can't try the same thing as you could do in standard. You can't jump around in o!m by pausing it. It's pretty much useless.
MillhioreF
'tis a duplicate anyhow: t/124354