forum

Andros settings?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XAngelX
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ARE THE SETTINGS OF ANDROS THE MOUSE PLAYER?
WitherMite
why does it matter?

just use whatever works for you
Sugar_owo

WitherMite wrote:

why does it matter?

witchhunted

WitherMite wrote:

why does it matter?

If u want answer like that, pls don't even bother answer it. It's so annoying and useless. Some people want to try pros settings despite the result and I can relate.
dung eater
1 dpi 100x sens 640*480
Zelzatter Zero

witchhunted wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

why does it matter?

If u want answer like that, pls don't even bother answer it. It's so annoying and useless. Some people want to try pros settings despite the result and I can relate.
If you find it annoying and useless, just don't reply to anything. Most people asking questions like this tend to have the intention of completely copying others' style without having their own stance. Even despite the result, it's still a bad habit.

Yes it may doesn't provide the information they want, but that doesn't mean it's useless at all.
aiq

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

witchhunted wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

why does it matter?

If you find it annoying and useless, just don't reply to anything. Most people asking questions like this tend to have the intention of completely copying others' style without having their own stance. Even despite the result, it's still a bad habit.

Yes it may doesn't provide the information they want, but that doesn't mean it's useless at all.
this ^

can't count how many times i tried to use top players' setups and it didnt work out until i found what was comfortable for me
Karmine
Trying to copy other's settings/style is a bad idea, especially if you want to get better.
Just look at top players, they all use different settings.
Noovsky
most pro players dont use mouse, like andros
and btw
i think he uses 800 dpi 0.61 ingame
ninore

Aiq wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

witchhunted wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

why does it matter?

this ^

can't count how many times i tried to use top players' setups and it didnt work out until i found what was comfortable for me
that's just you tho
my friend tried using whitecat's pen grip and thought it was really comfortable for him. just let people like this get answers for their questions and try them out. andros' settings might be good for them.
_sunny
800 dpi 0.61 iirc
Ohara
It gets really hilarious when people keep saying don't use other players' settings, play with your own.

Imo, those who want to try their settings are most likely curious if they can do better with it or not, you can't really blame anyone for this. Instead of telling them to use their own settings, why not answer the question properly in a way the person wants to hear it? They may play with it more and get used to it, so what is the reason of saying "don't use their settings" if you won't be any help to that person lol? I just find it really useless when people do that, just don't say anything if you won't tell them what they want.

Sure, people "SHOULD NOT" copy their settings but giving it a try won't hurt them since there's also a chance of them getting used to it as well. Think about it, do any of you really think what you are telling them makes sense while there's a chance of something like that to happen?
Itellia
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EOWc7kf9TdyvT31VfzlY284udUNOrtz0uyRtQ2t4MHY/edit#gid=0

it should have his gear and settings

oh and he uses aristia skin if you also wanted that
WitherMite

Ohara wrote:

It gets really hilarious when people keep saying don't use other players' settings, play with your own.

Imo, those who want to try their settings are most likely curious if they can do better with it or not, you can't really blame anyone for this. Instead of telling them to use their own settings, why not answer the question properly in a way the person wants to hear it? They may play with it more and get used to it, so what is the reason of saying "don't use their settings" if you won't be any help to that person lol? I just find it really useless when people do that, just don't say anything if you won't tell them what they want.

Sure, people "SHOULD NOT" copy their settings but giving it a try won't hurt them since there's also a chance of them getting used to it as well. Think about it, do any of you really think what you are telling them makes sense while there's a chance of something like that to happen?
the reason I gave such a dismissive answer was that this is a G&R question, not GD.

I really should have pointed that out instead of just being an ass, no clue why I didnt tbh.
Ohara

WitherMite wrote:

Ohara wrote:

the reason I gave such a dismissive answer was that this is a G&R question, not GD.

I really should have pointed that out instead of just being an ass, no clue why I didnt tbh.
Well, i still think you shouldn't have said something like that either way
Vexzzy
y so im not 100 percent but im like 89 persent right i have to be around 800 dpi with a 1.5 in game i test the way he move his hand and end up with this result. when i use it i feel like u sing exacly the same sen
ur welcome btw text me there a problem

800 dpi\ 1.5x
Rich Nich Nate

Vexzzy wrote:

y so im not 100 percent but im like 89 persent right i have to be around 800 dpi with a 1.5 in game i test the way he move his hand and end up with this result. when i use it i feel like u sing exacly the same sen
ur welcome btw text me there a problem

800 dpi\ 1.5x
What kind god senz is this. I like my personal dpi with 1x but this is great still.
Zeo7th

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

witchhunted wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

why does it matter?

Honestly, I just am curious as to what offset they have
Vyserius
Andros uses 800 DPI and 0.61x sens in game
Now, about the resolution i don't know, but I personally use 1600x900
Kagami-kun

Karmine wrote:

Trying to copy other's settings/style is a bad idea, especially if you want to get better.
Just look at top players, they all use different settings.
Nope it aint a bad idea at all, im quite new to osu and an ex csgo player, so naturally i play on low sensitivity and it has been really hard for osu, i wrist aim aswell, i have gradually been raising it, but idk im still strugling with speed and being quick enough to flick on cross map jumps.
show more