forum

robeats isnt as bad as most ppl think

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bruhmomentxddd
just saying idk i could be biased cause robeats was how i started playing rhythm games xd
animeslayergp
but why play robeats when you have etterna and osumania,the mapping is terrible,unless you like those types of maps,but even then your missing out on the customization if you dont play ea or om,not to mention they have far more song selection choice
Topic Starter
bruhmomentxddd
robeats made me good at the cancerous short hold notes
and they are also the reason i started playing osu, i literally didnt know was osu was
animeslayergp
trust me when i say,playing osu mania will make you alot better at ln
Topic Starter
bruhmomentxddd
yeah thats why i play mania and was getting s ranks on 2.5 stars from the first day of playing (which was like 2 days ago lol)
Sugar_owo
ok robeats is in my baby hood game so of course i’m finna play it lol it’s okay tho, the maps don’t really work well with mrna tho
epic man 2
Maps are still meh even with the current song overhaul (Licensing phase) and new reviewers so what can I say
vamp1r3H3art
yeah robeats was my introduction to osu but mainly because of the bad song selections lol
Leigh Leigh
The first ever rhythm game I played was RoBeats, and I hated it because of the P2W aspect and there's literally no songs. I'm lucky I found this game from a YouTuber named Signicial who is very popular in that community.
luxrayy
speaking as someone who’s played robeats for well over 8 months now
yes it’s bad in many areas but I can’t discredit it too much since it introduced me to mania

i still do play it, and let me tell you, getting high ranks in this game all boils down to either how much grinding you do or how much money you spend (since i’m sure most of you are aware there are gears in the game that increase your score, and you can buy coins to get money to make sand gears)

i only do it because it has an economy, and although p2w, is still an interesting concept for a rhythm game
CYDER
as a person who came from robeats, no it's actual garbage

not going to bash anyone that plays it though, it's a good introduction to osu! and other rhythm games
Neigdoig
RoBeats alternatives I play are osu!mania, Quaver, and Project OutFox (I don't/won't play RoBeats)
-Andrei-
I started out with robeats and I absolutely hated it, I had to pay to play all of the songs and talk about going against people with really good gear which makes it unbalanced