forum

What advice would you give to yourself from the past 5 years ago?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fylpe
Make the most of your free time and create unforgettable moments

For many years i used to spend all my time in front of my pc, working and playing.
I wish i could talk to my ex friends again, create moments and see the world with other eyes, unfortunately it's too late, maybe not! But i still having many problems to socialize and stuff like that. What a waste of time, being an adult sucks.

Hey listen! If you have any chance to create unforgettable moments, please do it. Someday you will be proud of yourself for doing that
Asphiee
Don't get easily swayed and influenced by bad craps
haha i rolypoly
actually learn how to code and other shit and stop fucking lacking in doing it like what the fuck
oh yeah also go into pre ap math for 6th grade
Zelzatter Zero
ps don't join osu ffs
Topic Starter
Fylpe

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

ps don't join osu ffs
LMFAO
Melodies
Don't play with DT, you're gonna regret it forever.
Sugar_owo
don’t.
use.
hidden.
animeslayergp
to afford a computer on your own and tell him about osu+and other games and would tell him that your being scammed,and to not stress over school to much
ghoulybits
At some point soon someone will ask you to join a discord for something. Do. Not. You will regret it and lose like 2 years of your life. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself either.
TheKingHenry

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

ps don't join osu ffs
this

...wait a second
keremaru
girls can wait
games can wait
grades can't wait
FaceLessBoi_1
Keep learning Cantonese and Mandarin
Kolmas

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

ps don't join osu ffs
^
Nuuskamuikkunen

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

ps don't join osu ffs
lmao

On topic: LOVE YOURSELF, MAKE YOURSELF RESPECTED AND HAVE SOME DIGNITY DAMNIT. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKES YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS AND THAT THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT CONTROL. ALSO BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND TO ANYONE ELSE.
Sophie Twilight
"Your wish is fulfilled."
Sugar_owo

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

ps don't join osu ffs
bruhmomentxddd

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

ps don't join osu ffs
a
Harumyne
Stop thinking and take the estrogen lmao
cptyarin
Try to learn Math and not try to poop your pants
Synphonica
Enjoy your life stop studying 24/7. Everything will turn out fine. Just manage your time well :)
show more