Stefan
You're lucky. :P
Aurele
I love you jericho♥
quiz-chan_DELETED
FUCK YUSH!!
Gratz, man!
bomber34
I am not so lucky at FCing the Daft diff but The other easier diffs are sweeeeeet.
We should be lucky to have this map ranked
Topic Starter
Mashley
Thankyou!
ErunamoJAZZ
yey!, congrats!
Tony
we're up all night to get lucky~ grats! awesome map! o3o
[Luanny]
wow congrats
this song is so cool
thelewa
I was up all night to get lucky
Konei
Congratulations!
Kurai
This morning I was like "I should map Get Lucky", and now I see this ranked, cool, I would have been too lazy anyway. Grats~
quiz-chan_DELETED

Kurai wrote:

This morning I was like "I should map Get Lucky", and now I see this ranked, cool, I would have been too lazy anyway. Grats~
A second mapset definitely wouldn't hurt!
Sey
Just look for another song of Daft Punk, it's an interpret with A LOT of great songs anyway.

What I mean to say is: Great song choice and finally something non-Japanese again. Congrats!
OnosakiHito

Sey wrote:

What I mean to say is: Great song choice and finally something non-Japanese again. Congrats!
Oh the irony behind this words for the Taiko Community. Haha
VelperK
Good song.
pw384
wa it is mashley
mancuso_JM_
Oh.. I remember this map..
I were going to mod it when my pc crashed :(
Good map tho, congratulations! ;)
Kyshiro
Damn, I'm late, I'm in love with those sliders.

Congrats
Floks
So, out of curiosity, is there anyway to play this map without my personal hitsounds being overridden by the maps? Even with ignore beatmap hitsounds enabled I still have to play with your hitsounds. I don't like the maps hitsounds.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Floks wrote:

So, out of curiosity, is there anyway to play this map without my personal hitsounds being overridden by the maps? Even with ignore beatmap hitsounds enabled I still have to play with your hitsounds. I don't like the maps hitsounds.
As far as I know there is nothing that shound cause issues like that. The map is using all 3 types of sound samples, does your custom skin contain all of those?
Either way, you really should stick the the sounds the mapper intended. The hitsounds are placed with the defaults in mind so with different sounds it just won't sound right.
Floks

Mashley wrote:

As far as I know there is nothing that shound cause issues like that. The map is using all 3 types of sound samples, does your custom skin contain all of those?

Either way, you really should stick the the sounds the mapper intended. The hitsounds are placed with the defaults in mind so with different sounds it just won't sound right.
First half: Thanks for the response. I think I have the sound samples set up correctly, but I will double check. Thank you for helping.

Second half: Trust me, I understand you think it sounds good. That's YOUR opinion.
Hyperspace
Yay! its approved! :D congratulations Mashley and very good job!
Aldwych

Floks wrote:

Delete hitsounds on the folder? (even if it's not the better way i know!)
Topic Starter
Mashley

Aldwych wrote:

Floks wrote:

Delete hitsounds on the folder? (even if it's not the better way i know!)
There are no hitsounds in the folder, the map is using default sounds.
Floks
I figured out my problem, thanks to Mashley's reply. I'd never seen the drum prefix hitsounds before. They aren't present in the template skin, and I'd never seen it mentioned in the forums. I started searching for the third hitsound set after Mashley replied stating there were 3 types used. Turned out my skin was incomplete, as I only had normal and soft hitsounds. I've added the drum hitsounds.

Thanks everyone for the help, especially Mashley.
PrivatHansi1
Cant stand that song ~_~
SapphireGhost
It is nice to see a lot of mappers we have been missing for a while getting together to map again. I especially appreciate that while the map still flows as a whole, each section of the collab is unique enough to tell it wasn't all mapped by the same person. Good job to you lot. Or perhaps,

おめでとうございます!これはかわいいマップですよ!
D33d

PrivatHansi1 wrote:

Cant stand that song ~_~
Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Hooray, this was actually ranked. I'd intended to fiddle with parts some more, but it wasn't really needed.

Also Kurai, it'd be nice to see a French person map a French artist!
Aurele
@D33d: I think I have some french maps on my computer that I planned to map..
D33d

Gabe wrote:

Map some Caravan Palace. I know, it's so mainstream now.
Aurele

D33d wrote:

Gabe wrote:

Map some Caravan Palace. I know, it's so mainstream now.
wut. give me a good one
izzydemon
i'm not sure that star slider is even legalized
Alarido

Niokin wrote:

i'm not sure that star slider is even legalized
That STAR ♥ slider is an AMAZING work from Doomsday!

EDIT: The Mashley's part at [Daft] is the harder imho. And the Mashley's part at [Medium] is a bit misleading >< All the others are OK ♥
djpon-3
this is so awesome :3 :) :D ;) well when i play this betamap i got bad score...yeah im know im very bad :? :( :lol: 8-) :P :cry: :!: :?:
laport
Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft Pharrell and Nile Rodgers

You forgot an artist
Topic Starter
Mashley

laport wrote:

You forgot an artist
Nile Rogers plays on the song but is not credited as a featured artist and therefore does not go in the title.
laport

Mashley wrote:

laport wrote:

You forgot an artist
Nile Rogers plays on the song but is not credited as a featured artist and therefore does not go in the title.
Not only he plays on the song, he co-wrote it with mister Williams and also received 3 grammies for it

Album of the Year :: Random Access Memories by Daft Punk
Record of the Year :: Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft Pharrell and Nile Rodgers
Best Pop Group/Duo Performance :: Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft Pharrell and Nile Rodgers
Topic Starter
Mashley
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/get-l ... d636967993
Only Pharrell is a featured artist. Not Nile.
Fannarium
what skin?