forum

Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
Hard:
00:15:133 (1) - Add clap on beginning of slider?
01:22:733 (6,7) - Possibly change to a slider? It seems a bit hard to follow atm, but it's following vocals and like
01:45:352 (1) - Change to softfinish?
01:53:625 (1) - ^
02:03:448 (6) - Have this follow the vocals more?
02:04:611 (3) - ^
02:06:679 (3) - ^
02:08:747 (3) - ^
03:43:491 (1) - Maybe just have a finish here? Idunno, the big finish at the end just seems out of place to have in the middle of the musical phrase

Normal:
00:15:133 (1) - Add clap
00:15:650 (3) - Add clap on end of slider
00:34:779 (2) - Add clap
00:36:847 (2) - ^
00:38:915 (5) - ^
00:43:052 (3) - ^
00:45:120 (1) - ^
00:47:188 (3) - ^
01:29:583 (4) - ^
03:06:265 (1) - Add clap on repeat
03:43:491 (1) - Same as hard

Easy:
00:29:609 (2) - Add clap on end of slider
00:49:256 (4) - Add clap
02:02:672 (3) - ^
02:03:706 (5) - ^
03:43:620 (1) - Same as normal

Kawaii mapset omg <3.
ErunamoJAZZ
[Basic]
02:45:068 (2) - not in the center of the sliders. Center it please. ^^

[Medium and Daft]
01:06:705 (1) to break: I think you could drop a little volume of hitsouns in this section. That the music sounds a little softer, and the hits sound a bit strong. ;D

[Daft]
02:04:611 (3) - This slider feels much speed changing 3.10 to 2.79(3.10*0.90); if only this slider is multiplied by 0.95 before 0.9, I think the flow is better. :D

[Storyboard]
After the "credits", the map ends abruptly. Extends the ra bitmap 0.5sec but leave invisible. That is, put this line at the end.
_F,0,233831,234348,0
(_ is a spacing)
IMG: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/859923
Totoro le Pacha
Hey Mashley. If you want, I can make a Taiko Oni for your mapset. I love Get Lucky soo much, it would be an honour to make a Taiko map of it ! Areyou okay with the idea ? :)
Topic Starter
Mashley

Totoro le Pacha wrote:

Hey Mashley. If you want, I can make a Taiko Oni for your mapset. I love Get Lucky soo much, it would be an honour to make a Taiko map of it ! Areyou okay with the idea ? :)
I guess I could probably add it. Don't really know anything about taiko mode but if you post one and find some people to mod the taiko I can add it.
Totoro le Pacha
Perfect, i'll begin to work on it soon. ;)
IzzyWuff
Mexican kentucky
D33d
Hey Mash, change what you like of my parts--I'm in the middle of a hiatus again, because none of what I'm doing here is giving me satisfaction. This time around, I want to arrange music for my final performance, try to get some rehearsal time in and start looking into getting a car. On top of that, I have clusters of gigs this month and next.

When I'm in a mapping mood again, I'll see how this set's progressing and maybe change anything which I feel is notably off with a fresh perspective. Well done on getting it this far.
Topic Starter
Mashley

D33d wrote:

Hey Mash, change what you like of my parts--I'm in the middle of a hiatus again, because none of what I'm doing here is giving me satisfaction. This time around, I want to arrange music for my final performance, try to get some rehearsal time in and start looking into getting a car. On top of that, I have clusters of gigs this month and next.

When I'm in a mapping mood again, I'll see how this set's progressing and maybe change anything which I feel is notably off with a fresh perspective. Well done on getting it this far.
Dude getting mods is so much effort ;_; someone just rank it already
Aurele
oh.

my.

god.

I will totally mod it whenever it's *done* and ready ;)
Topic Starter
Mashley

Gabe wrote:

oh.

my.

god.

Do it man, this map is so ready. Please.
Silverboxer

Gabe wrote:

oh.

my.

god.

bump
quiz-chan_DELETED

Why is this in the graveyard. I don't want this in the graveyard.
Revive + rank, please!
Shohei Ohtani

Gabe wrote:

oh.

my.

god.

Topic Starter
Mashley
idk I guess stuff just graves randomly now
if you want it ranked find someone to rank it
quiz-chan_DELETED

Mashley wrote:

Your map, you get it ranked. Period.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Quiz-chan wrote:

Mashley wrote:

Your map, you get it ranked. Period.
But I don't go on osu and I dont know any bats who actually mod
Aurele
Hello.

Bye.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Gabe wrote:

Hello.

Bye.
Nice surprise :D Thank you Gabe!
Lolicakey
this song is amazing <3
jericho2442
i`m up all night to give rankies! ;)
Stefan
You're lucky. :P
Aurele
I love you jericho♥
quiz-chan_DELETED
FUCK YUSH!!
Gratz, man!
bomber34
I am not so lucky at FCing the Daft diff but The other easier diffs are sweeeeeet.
We should be lucky to have this map ranked
Topic Starter
Mashley
Thankyou!
ErunamoJAZZ
yey!, congrats!
Tony
we're up all night to get lucky~ grats! awesome map! o3o
[Luanny]
wow congrats
this song is so cool
thelewa
I was up all night to get lucky
Konei
Congratulations!
Kurai
This morning I was like "I should map Get Lucky", and now I see this ranked, cool, I would have been too lazy anyway. Grats~
quiz-chan_DELETED

Kurai wrote:

This morning I was like "I should map Get Lucky", and now I see this ranked, cool, I would have been too lazy anyway. Grats~
A second mapset definitely wouldn't hurt!
Sey
Just look for another song of Daft Punk, it's an interpret with A LOT of great songs anyway.

What I mean to say is: Great song choice and finally something non-Japanese again. Congrats!
OnosakiHito

Sey wrote:

What I mean to say is: Great song choice and finally something non-Japanese again. Congrats!
Oh the irony behind this words for the Taiko Community. Haha
VelperK
Good song.
pw384
wa it is mashley
mancuso_JM_
Oh.. I remember this map..
I were going to mod it when my pc crashed :(
Good map tho, congratulations! ;)
Kyshiro
Damn, I'm late, I'm in love with those sliders.

Congrats
Floks
So, out of curiosity, is there anyway to play this map without my personal hitsounds being overridden by the maps? Even with ignore beatmap hitsounds enabled I still have to play with your hitsounds. I don't like the maps hitsounds.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Floks wrote:

So, out of curiosity, is there anyway to play this map without my personal hitsounds being overridden by the maps? Even with ignore beatmap hitsounds enabled I still have to play with your hitsounds. I don't like the maps hitsounds.
As far as I know there is nothing that shound cause issues like that. The map is using all 3 types of sound samples, does your custom skin contain all of those?
Either way, you really should stick the the sounds the mapper intended. The hitsounds are placed with the defaults in mind so with different sounds it just won't sound right.
show more