forum

adding a beatmap to multiple collections [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +31
Topic Starter
deadbeat
right now, when you add a beatmap to a collection, you can't add it to another collection until you remove it from the collection it's already in.
can this be changed so we can add the same beatmap to multiply collections?
Oinari-sama
Yes please!

The Collection function can not surpass Favourite A/B unless it allows the same map with multiple Collection Tags.
KosMos_pv
I can add beatmap to a few collections but only in case if not all difficulties from one mapset added to collection. When I add mapset I can't add these maps to other collections anymore.

Also I have some other suggestions about collections.
1. Delete collection automatically if there is no maps in it
2. Add option to delete not only maps one by one from collection but whole mapset

ps sorry for my bad english
Sadolution
was about to start a thread for this :D

so, for sure give us the ability to ad one map to multiple collectionns!
puncia
Supporting this.
pielak213
­
RoyalMilkTea
I think this would be very nice, the collection feature is very useful already, though I didn't know how to use Favorite A and B.
Ikkun
Support (If only I had a vote :c )
iMirai_old
Support(But I have no vote :( )
Nitori
I support this 600%. I was about to make a thread for it too, actually. x3
Topic Starter
deadbeat
added \:D/
theowest
It doesn't feel right to be able to have the same beatmap in these multiple groupings. It seems there's already some bugs related to this..
VoidnOwO
:)
theowest

BRBP wrote:

theowest wrote:

It doesn't feel right to be able to have the same beatmap in these multiple groupings. It seems there's already some bugs related to this..
Not being able to makes collections useless. Go away.
I'm suggesting it should be viewed separately somehow, like how it was with Favourites A and B.

Maybe bring up the collection screen when selecting to group by "Collections" and pick which collection you want from there?
bugs related to this already: p/2256325 edit: < that specific one has been solved now
further topics which could support the idea of first brining up the collections then selecting them: t/128598 & t/128899
edit: another issue p/2267578

t/129905 ♥♥♥