forum

Specific maptagging [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Narunya
Seems recently, i keep forgetting names of maps and its a big issue to scroll through all the thousands of maps one has.
My suggestion lies in the following:
- being able to tag certain songs with what one feels about it.
Ex. Lets say i'm multying and suddenly wild stream map appears, after playing through; possibly option at top where one usually clicks to add replay etc, there is a textwindow/scrolldown area where one can input the tag for categorization.
Tag ex. Streams, jumps, touhou, friday, warmup, bad maps high PP, double time fun, badmapper.

As for in songlist window, simple rightclick -> add usertag(?) -> either type, or player added clickable categorys, scrolldown selection.

As mappers personal tags might interfer we'd need a new section like favorites A/B (personal A?) Where all user tags get put and one can search through for maps.

This helps alot when keen to play certain things certain days, or well just sharing maps to others. I'm sure you can add it all up.

All tags should get saved into a .osutxt(?) lying at the top of the songs folder for easy sending, in addition to maybe new command like /np, but /ps, if clicked user opens up chatwindow from banchobot : blabla narunya streams here sees all maps in line.

Cheers this is all!
deadbeat

there have been a lot of requests like this. local beatmap tags. more favourites. stuff like that. and now we have the collections which are in the next release. that what you were after?
Topic Starter
Narunya
Yes, this is exacly it, though, sharing feature would be great,
/ps -> narunya list
Click link -> banchoboy -> list of maps
deadbeat
t/126033 <- make collections exportable
also since this request got marked as resolved, i guess i'll do the same here >_<
someone can change to dupe if they think it'll be better though :p
also no, i don't know when the next release is :(