forum

[Removed] Wei Wu Xian

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JakeBlade2017
Skin has been removed

What happened?
Today (really? After 2 years?? Oh, come on!), I've decided to archive this skin because, to be honest, it's to distance myself from my past work. Everything has been deleted, and the download is no longer available.

Did you remove it yourself?
Yes I removed by myself, nothing more

If it is removed, why don't you delete the post?
I can't do it sorry

¡Thank you for understanding!
-werhiii-
commenting by so I don't miss the update~ looking forward to it if you are still working on it! good luck cc:
Topic Starter
JakeBlade2017
Ah yes, after many but many years of waiting, finally I retake the project and I made a new design from scratch, I hope you like it :3
Matt2e2
That's crazy. I remember also making a skin that looks like this one...
Topic Starter
JakeBlade2017

Matt2e2 wrote:

That's crazy. I remember also making a skin that looks like this one...
I know the skin is very similar to the skin you made, I know, but I made the mod icons, the ranking panel, the ranking letter, the song selection icons.

I really don't know what else to change so I would like to know what else I have to change to the skin please, what else I change, if I know that I do it.

A little message for Matt2e2
I know that I have made a mistake and that what I did is very wrong, however I apologize for the mistake I made due to my lack of experience in this skin, it will not happen again
ushioisdead
i very much like this skin (and the anime hence why i like the skin) sorry im pretty new to osu so if i speak gibberish im sorry but i do have one question, when will u make the skin public for ppl to download? bc i have been searching for a skin Wei Wu Xian but had no luck (again if i sound like im dumb im so sorry)
Topic Starter
JakeBlade2017

ushioisdead wrote:

i very much like this skin (and the anime hence why i like the skin) sorry im pretty new to osu so if i speak gibberish im sorry but i do have one question, when will u make the skin public for ppl to download? bc i have been searching for a skin Wei Wu Xian but had no luck (again if i sound like im dumb im so sorry)
I will make public the skin as soon as I resume the project and make some changes to it. :3
ushioisdead

JakeBlade2017 wrote:

ushioisdead wrote:

I will make public the skin as soon as I resume the project and make some changes to it. :3
okay thank you!
AlexaOWO
El skin esta muy bonito! ;;W;; cuándo volvera a estar disponible para descargar? TT
Topic Starter
JakeBlade2017

AlexaOWO wrote:

El skin esta muy bonito! ;;W;; cuándo volvera a estar disponible para descargar? TT
Volverá a estar disponible cuando le de algunos cuantos cambios y lo volveré a poner disponible para descargar :3
pepsi69
i saw this a few months ago and been waiting for the update of the skin... and im so dumb that i can comment for i will know about the updates of this wwx skin :'D (im really sorry for being dumb HAHAH XD)
Topic Starter
JakeBlade2017

pepsi69 wrote:

i saw this a few months ago and been waiting for the update of the skin... and im so dumb that i can comment for i will know about the updates of this wwx skin :'D (im really sorry for being dumb HAHAH XD)
Hahaha it's okay XD, and yep, I'm working in a update for this skin uwu
kaffeine
excited to see the updated version, it looks amazing thus far!
Topic Starter
JakeBlade2017

kaffeine wrote:

excited to see the updated version, it looks amazing thus far!
Okeh, the new version is available for download :D
Ametorii
My baby Wei Ying <3 Loving the skin!
AlexaOWO
FINALLY MY BABY <3 THANKS FOR CREATING THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
VeggieBun
queeeeee? TT por qué justo cuando la encuentro es que ya no está disponible, voy a llorar