forum

[Archived] osu keypad not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
victuuri_
Problem details:
i have the simpad v2 keypad, was working fine until yesterday i tried plugging it, my pc read the keypad and i heard the notification sound it makes, but my keypad is not lighting up nor working, i tried reinstalling the drivers, resetting the keypad by clicking the back button, but nothing works. any1 knows a fix?

osu! version: Stable 20210316 (latest)
THAT_otaku
Try using a different usb port on your computer.
Could also try a different usb-c cable.

Might be a good idea to contact the manufacturer of this product, as this isnt really an issue with osu! (like this sounds like a hardware issue if your already reinstalled drivers and that sort of thing.)

:)
BlueSlimeOsu

victuuri_ wrote:

Problem details:
i have the simpad v2 keypad, was working fine until yesterday i tried plugging it, my pc read the keypad and i heard the notification sound it makes, but my keypad is not lighting up nor working, i tried reinstalling the drivers, resetting the keypad by clicking the back button, but nothing works. any1 knows a fix?

osu! version: Stable 20210316 (latest)
Did you find a fix because mines is doing the same
THAT_otaku

Itzfloodz wrote:

Did you find a fix because mines is doing the same
Please make a new thread in the help forum for your issue, we'll never know if they fixed it because they didn't reply unfortunately
Kocatka
My excuses for necroposting, but you always can at least visit original creator's site. There're solution that helped me. I don't know is there allowed to post links, so here's the original post:

Hi, I’m Handle, the designer of SimPad.

In the last days, I received some reports of SimPad Nano stop working. It is manifested as lights stop working and no response when press keys, but the device could be found in Control Panel.

I have recurrenced this issue and this problem will be fixed after I start school in September. As a temporary solution, you could follow these steps to fix your device.

Run control panel and connect to your SimPad Nano
Go Advance Settings
Go send key packs, input “1C 07 35 56 08 6C 00 00” and then send

It should be useful, if not, please replay this article or send me email mail(at)bysb.net.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Handle
7/14/2020
Wiklowik
thank you, the above helped me
RAKETTI
above helped as well for simpad v2
-Garuda-

Kocatka wrote:

My excuses for necroposting, but you always can at least visit original creator's site. There're solution that helped me. I don't know is there allowed to post links, so here's the original post:

In the last days, I received some reports of SimPad Nano stop working. It is manifested as lights stop working and no response when press keys, but the device could be found in Control Panel.

I have recurrenced this issue and this problem will be fixed after I start school in September. As a temporary solution, you could follow these steps to fix your device.

Go Advance Settings

It should be useful, if not, please replay this article or send me email mail(at)bysb.net.

Handle
7/14/2020

Hey does this fix still work? Because I have no idea where to put this key packs. I followed the step but i'm lost where EXACTLY to put it
Luk300

Kocatka wrote:

Go Advance Settings

Handle
7/14/2020
tysm