forum

New Mods [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TheDragonXD
Some Mods that would be good in osu could be added , It'll make it harder/easier to play but I feel like it'd be nice to add...

Inverted : The song is inverted , meaning your playing the song backwards. This would add more to the multiplier(Maybe the same amount as Hidden/HardRock)

(Can't think of name) : It would be like hidden , but instead of dissapearing when its almost time to hit it , it would do the opposite and SHOW UP when its almost time to hit it. If you put them together , they could flash on the screen for 1/2 a second and then dissapear again.

Thoughts? I'll post some more ideas If I get any
deadbeat
t/16823
t/96188
pretty sure the other one has been requested and denied as well. i'll have a quick look t/33006 also not yet denied :O

anyway, marking as duplicate
Koko Ban
i would want a mod that would let us turn or mirror the whole beatmap, like how mirror and left/right on DDR works, without the effects of hard rock
deadbeat
mirror mod has been requested and denied
Winshley

TheDragonXD wrote:

(Can't think of name) : It would be like hidden , but instead of dissapearing when its almost time to hit it , it would do the opposite and SHOW UP when its almost time to hit it. If you put them together , they could flash on the screen for 1/2 a second and then dissapear again.
"Fade In" can be used as the name, since it behaves that way in osu!mania.

I'm not sure if this is a good addition though, as basically the mod simply like adding AR with no approach circles.