forum

Linked Horizon - Guren no Yumiya (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aka
OH
MY
GOD
SHINGEKI
NO
KYOJIN
HAVE
MY
BABIES

это вин <3
Lolicakey
was so fast~! Congratz o3ó!
Ibuki Suika
mana vayne
congratz louis :3/ and nice map
Snepif
lol
ryuu
поздравляю, луис :3/

с тебя печенье ещё, алсо :о
Cygnus
I've been looking at this map for hours not realizing the artist wasn't Linkin Park until I heard the song. x.x lol. Anyway, congrats Cyphreeeh! ~
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
I know that feel, i was confusing this with Sound Horizon XD
MuffinL0L
This Insane is so hard for me D:
eveless
I cant play this diff with ar8, it's really to slow to read.

I will try to learn how to play it with HR! good luck for me!
MuffinL0L
On this song reached 6,666 Play Count. Is it a coincidence?
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
You're quiet late to say that, lol
meiikyuu
grats!
Roxas
Gratz <3
Kodora

goodbye wrote:

I cant play this diff with ar8, it's really to slow to read.

I will try to learn how to play it with HR! good luck for me!
Heh, agreed.

Also map is great anyway ^^
Metro
I'm very disappointed. The Insane diff (only one that matters to me) is very average and nothing special at all. I expected more from you.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
I'm very disappointed. The Insane diff (only one that matters to me) is very average and nothing special at all. I expected more from you.
The reason i mapped this is that i liked animation a lot, and i decided to map an op. This map isn't a deep expression of my mapping style at all.
Thanks for honest opinion Metro.
MuffinL0L
Very thanks for this map <3
Metro

Louis Cyphre wrote:

The reason i mapped this is that i liked animation a lot, and i decided to map an op. This map isn't a deep expression of my mapping style at all.
Thanks for honest opinion Metro.
I still don't understand why you would want to express yourself like this. Never saw you as a fame hungry guy. You could've mapped this better and I believe you still can.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
I still don't understand why you would want to express yourself like this. Never saw you as a fame hungry guy. You could've mapped this better and I believe you still can.
Ending seemed unmappable for me (maybe it is really mappable idk), just wanted to map something from this animation, so i took the op. That's all. For expressions go to Classical Insanity or Revolutionary Etude, they are full of 'special' things, different technics and etc.

And please, work on your own map!

Also thanks everyone for comments ~
Nostalgia
Aghh tingles down my spine!

Finally a Shingeki map! Can't wait to play it when I get this homework over with. >.>
MuffinL0L
Good luck, because this map is great. Only the background could be better: 3
Silver Striver
easy~hard is OK,but i don't like Insane,WTF it is!?
moncar321
SNK again
fugioka
SNK is oki but like i can do easy and hard WHY NOT INSANE?!!cryin in da corner* :(