forum

[CLOSED] M4M & NM Queue!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kingo
All Requests go to the form!
Form | Log

(if website is down, just request as forum post)

Closed until cleared out

Rules:

1. Must be below 8*
  2. No songs shorter than 1 minute

Valuable Information:

1. I prefer unique and experimental stuff (especially things to do with high CS).
  2. Preferable Genre is anything Electronic really. Not a big fan of vtuber music. Anime OPs have low chance of acceptance as well! Anything else is usually fine. And yes, I know what J-Pop is, you don't have to tell me that those aren't Anime.
  3. Maps with high difficulty (6.5*+) are a lot harder for me to mod, I will likely skip those.
  4. I don't like very short maps (<1:30min).
  5. I might not have anything to say about Easy and Normal diffs.
  6. Bonus points if you mapped any of the following artists: Creo, Dimrain47, False Noise, Geoxor, tj_bb
  1. M4M's get priority over others!
  2. I will do my mod for your map first
  3. Map to M4M: Fox Stevenson - Ether [I keep wondering why I'm here] OR Floex - The Glasshouse with Butterfly [Spreading the Wings] - you decide!
Skets
This isn't an anime Op, but Jpop. I think you'd like it because it has that rock vibe to it. Anyways mod if you want!

Request: NM
Map: beatmapsets/1403664#osu/2895166
Topic Starter
Kingo
done!
Pyro177013
conesaliiid
CheyenneSeulgi
beatmapsets/1402427#osu/2894117

NM please thanks!

its not electronic but i hope you'll like it :D
WhereWeWhere
beatmapsets/1398189#osu/2885105

NM. Thank you.

Electronic pop tho
saniterexa
beatmapsets/1399712#osu/2892182

Nm, please
I don't know why I'm still here begging NM lmao never gonna happen but yeah, this song is from video game so don't mix it with anime op/ed
Topic Starter
Kingo
done again :)
PentagonGlxy
Shiny Braixen
Seetho
cerule
beatmapsets/1381267#osu/2853916 M4M (this is a cs10 gimmick map, i try to explain my reasoning in the description) (my hard diff needs the most mods, also i cant really mod hard and normal diffs so i wont do that in my mod for ur map)
Ryaldin
pindik321
Topic Starter
Kingo
all done again
my hand hurt
Topic Starter
Kingo
bump
Dudamesh
beatmapsets/1332820#osu/2772367
need mods for all diffs :> I can m4m if you want