[NM/M4M] a very CLOSED modding queue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kingo
All Requests go to the form!
Form | Log

Rules:

• All requests go to the form unless my website is down - Anything else will be ignored!

• Must be below 8* (Except Metal)

Valuable Information:

Preferences
• Read my latest post, I may be looking for specific genres!

• I prefer unique and experimental maps (high CS, playfield gimmicks, etc.).

• Genres I like include but are not limited to: Progressive Metal, Metalcore, Math Rock, Punk, Drum and Bass, IDM. Not a big fan of: VTubers, Anime, kpop, Chinese vocals. Anything else is usually fine. You can always try though, for example there are some anime OPs/EDs that I genuinely like.

• I almost guarantee a mod if you mapped any of these artists: Dimrain47, Electric Callboy, False Noise, Fox Stevenson, Machine Girl (post 2017), Outkast.

• Also higher chance if you mapped a featured artist song or a song with English or German vocals.

• Maps with high difficulty (7*+) are a lot harder for me to mod.

• I don't like short maps (<1:30min) and Cut Versions (unless there's a very good reason for it to be cut like here: Full Ver. vs. Cut Ver.).

M4M map (I became what I swore to destroy / it's anime)
  1. PUFFY - SWEET DROPS
  2. M4M get priority!
  3. I mod first, I'll notify you afterwards!
  4. If I have another map up for M4M by the time I get to your map, I'll give you the option to change ofc.
Skets
This isn't an anime Op, but Jpop. I think you'd like it because it has that rock vibe to it. Anyways mod if you want!

Request: NM
Map: beatmapsets/1403664#osu/2895166
Topic Starter
Kingo
done!
Pyro_ab
conesaliiid
CheyenneSeulgi
beatmapsets/1402427#osu/2894117

NM please thanks!

its not electronic but i hope you'll like it :D
WhereWeWhere
beatmapsets/1398189#osu/2885105

NM. Thank you.

Electronic pop tho
saniterexa
beatmapsets/1399712#osu/2892182

Nm, please
I don't know why I'm still here begging NM lmao never gonna happen but yeah, this song is from video game so don't mix it with anime op/ed
Topic Starter
Kingo
done again :)
PentagonGlxy
Shiny Braixen
sytho
cerule
beatmapsets/1381267#osu/2853916 M4M (this is a cs10 gimmick map, i try to explain my reasoning in the description) (my hard diff needs the most mods, also i cant really mod hard and normal diffs so i wont do that in my mod for ur map)
Ryaldin
pindik321
Topic Starter
Kingo
all done again
my hand hurt
Topic Starter
Kingo
bump
Dudamesh
beatmapsets/1332820#osu/2772367
need mods for all diffs :> I can m4m if you want