forum

Can you try my beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XaMMito
Hi, could you check my beatmap i would be grateful :). - beatmapsets/1394017#osu/2877601
Petal
Unfortunately, there isn't really a place where you can ask people to try your beatmaps. But I'll just assume you're looking for any form of feedback for the maps you created. Head over to Modding Queues to find mods for your beatmaps. Please read the pinned topics there to make yourself familiar with how things work and what NOT to do. Good luck!
Sugar_owo
Yes, you should go ask people in the modding queue, but I guess something can be said here just in case.

The placing is a bit everywhere and a bit confusing, but I haven't really played/mapped standard much so I really don't know how other people who have will think about this whole thing >~<
It's on-timing most of the time, they can get off-timed here and there but I barely even noticed.
You can go to the modding queue and ask a few people about this stuff and such tho, they may be more helpful.
I don't want to say anything wrong, but that's some stuff I can give you.
Sies

Sugar_owo wrote:

Yes, you should go ask people in the modding queue, but I guess something can be said here just in case.
Don't forget to read the rules. Every queue has their own preferences, check it first.
Kim Ryzzo
hello, please play and rate the map.
beatmapsets/1382088#osu/2855591
Thank You))
wowcake

Kim Ryzzo wrote:

hello, please play and rate the map.
beatmapsets/1382088#osu/2855591
Thank You))
Please read the comments above you.
Petal
just gonnna lock this