forum

[duplicate] [Proposal] Add an option to regulate the AR in the maps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Capo Ale
Hello! I wanted to request the option to modify the AR value (Approach Rate) so that the player can regulate based on their personal taste, as this does not change significatly the difficulty on the maps, but it would make the game experience much more satisfactory. In my case I have many unranked scores with AR edit (they can check it in my profile page), I had a lot of fun achieving it and I am proud of them, but sometimes I feel that they were in vain since they are not registered in the game, only in my local game and I would very much like to be able to share it. I really believe that this option would expand the possibilities of many players of different styles of play (dt, hr or nomod players) to continue improving and enjoying in osu!I honestly don't see anything negative about adding this option, on the contrary, I think it would make the game more comfortable for everyone. Hope someone reads my request and have a nice day! Thanks!

Note: Sorry if my request is poorly written, English is not my native language and I did the best I could.
Midori
Hello Capo Ale,

there's a program called "osu! trainer", made by FunOrange.

With that you can modify AR, CS, BPM and all the other mapping options, it will create a map to your liking by not changing anything of the circle positions in the map itself.

Here's the link to his Twitter where he linked it:

https://twitter.com/FunOrange42/status/1252451248068014081?s=19
Topic Starter
Capo Ale

Zander100 wrote:

Hello Capo Ale,

there's a program called "osu! trainer", made by FunOrange.

With that you can modify AR, CS, BPM and all the other mapping options, it will create a map to your liking by not changing anything of the circle positions in the map itself.

Here's the link to his Twitter where he linked it:

https://twitter.com/FunOrange42/status/1252451248068014081?s=19

Thanks for the contribution, but I already use osu trainer, I was referring to a way to change it in an "official option" and the score can be uploaded to the game.
Nao Tomori
reason that it isnt a thing is generally because object density is a difficulty element of a map so allowing anyone to set the map to their best ar would remove any difficulty coming from the object density - since it changes the difficulty of the map, it should unrank the map
abraker