forum

Warm-up, Stretches, Fingerlocks, Stream problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Banakai-
Hello Circle Clickers.

I'm playing osu! seriously since a year i guess, and i always experienced weirds problems.
Some days, i can play osu without any problems, and like 1 day on 3, i absolutly can't play, i can't stream, i fingerlock really much etc ( I'm playing high5-low6* ).

And literally, since 5 days, i'm not even able to make a 4* stream, it's like if my fingers absolutly refused to do that type of exercice, and my 2 fingers for osu are always cold, even when i play for like 1 hour, they stay cold.

I would like some advices, if possible, about maybe some warm-up maps, stretches to do before playing, or even a way to get some muscle in my fingers as i'm hyperlax ( or hypermobility in english i think ) cause my fingers are always like, twisting on the keys.

I'm sorry for such a long post, and if the syntax of sentences has no meaning, i'm trying my best to make this post in English.

Help, opinions, advices, maps, exercices of stretching or even some tips about the streams and how to become consistent are welcome :)

Thanks guys :D
Dntm8kmeeatu
Moved to G&R
Topic Starter
-Banakai-
baby up! :c
rqm
Look up Dr. Levi on youtube. He has a ton of great stretches that you should do as warm up
Topic Starter
-Banakai-

rqm wrote:

Look up Dr. Levi on youtube. He has a ton of great stretches that you should do as warm up
Thanks i checked and that's pretty useful to avoid problems !