forum

Any tips on how to improve this map?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Reizoko
I don't map often but I do practice for fun. After experimenting and practicing on a few different songs, I think I finally have a general idea of how to map. Regardless, my mapping is nowhere near perfect and I still have a lot to learn. I've always wanted advice from these forums and/or experienced mappers but never knew who to ask. I've also waited until now to bring this up because, before that, I've never had a viable product to present examples on. I also think I'm finally ready to accept some criticism and further improve at mapping.

I guess with introductions out of the way, please judge this map of mine. I want to accept any and all tips towards improvement. Also, I apologize in advance if what I've said seems and bit cringe.

beatmapsets/1390719#osu/2871748
THAT_otaku
In the future if you want feedback on yours maps, post it in a mod queue Post in an open queue, don't make your own thread. make sure to read the queue's rules first too.
Topic Starter
Reizoko

THAT_otaku wrote:

In the future if you want feedback on yours maps, post it in a mod queue Post in an open queue, don't make your own thread. make sure to read the queue's rules first too.
Alright, I'm still quite new to the forums so thank you for telling me.