forum

What games have you been playing recently? (stuff in your backlog, and such)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nameless
Other than osu!, just to be rid of all the dumb "i JuST Pl aY OSu" replies.
Also feel free to talk about specific games, it's interesting reading people's thoughts on things. Conversation about games is encouraged.

Moreover feel free to talk about games you need to get around to experiencing.

As for me, I've been playing:

Library of Ruina (VERY GOOD GAME BTW HOLY SHIT)
Bastion
Hades
Yakuza 3
Umineko Questions Arc
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Need to get around to Vanquish since I've only logged an hour into it

I also recently finished Bayonetta, which honestly isn't great, lots of shite chapters lol
VAZiLiSQ
When Im not on osu! I've been playing terraria and some older Counter-Strikes
Sugar_owo
I played FNF, DDR and Beat Saber most of the time.

I play League Of Legends too though.
ghoulybits
I've finally gotten around to trying to finish Yakuza 0. I got super into it for a few days back in August then got really busy really quickly and didn't really have the time for it again until now. After I finish it I might get around to playing the rest of the Yakuza series since 0 has been the first game I played from it.
chinyiun
Mainly osu but sometimes I pick up Helltaker to try and beat Judgement.
Other than those 2 it's Minecraft, Botw, Rocket League and Genshin Impact
Xubix95
Oldschool runescape, CS:GO with my friend but only for the memes and FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance). The last one It's my favourite, It's one of those games that are addcited yet challenging and also It's really good. Iwould say It's simillar in terms of quality equally to FF6 (GBA version of course).

Also FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) > FFTWoL (final fantasy tactics the War of the Lions) change my mind c:
misatoo_old_1
Genshin Impact, osu =)
qwt
Fortnite and Rainbow Six, I am going to buy Advanced Warfare soon to relive some old memories, I really don't even play osu! no more
Apraxye
Fate Grand Order, KF2 & Yakuza Kiwami.
Blue9485
Osu Mania, Rocket League (Diamond 2), CS:GO (Nova 2) and Luigi's Mansion 1