Catch the Beat Gameplay Videos!

posted
Total Posts
179
Topic Starter
theowest
I made this topic as a separation from the Youtube video collection topic, to increase CtB forum activity and to separate all game mode videos so they are all easier to find. This topic will contain nothing but CtB videos.

Before you start posting you must know how to embed your youtube videos.
Correct way: [youtube]12345678abc[/youtube]
Incorrect way: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12345678abc[/youtube]
NeoRainier
I'll just throw the only one i uploaded lol...so many retries....and so few hours to lose the record...

Map Link

VelperK


:)
ZeroEightOne
Don Omar


feeling so nostalgic :v
Venlas

So old record :)
Was so proud back then as I did that, lol :)
Also dat skin, totally random
YERTI
Stream compilation with Flashlight and many other Flashlight videos on my channel

119410501

YERTI wrote:

Stream compilation with Flashlight and many other Flashlight videos on my channel

Have my babies
Tenshichan


Not so good as YERTI but I am very proud of it because I usually dont have the motivation to retry a lot so FL hardest mod for me :oops:



This was very hard to do. Because the end has a lot of jumping and I was really nervous.

I have a lot more CTB videos on my YouTube Channel but most of them are very old.
newtoniorock8
uhh . i thought i will get 00.0%

what can you say? -,-
-KevinChan-

newtoniorock8 wrote:

uhh . i thought i will get 00.0%

what can you say? -,-
Now that i think about it, it would be a cool challange to try to 0.00% Maps
with reverse Ranks like:
SZ(Super-Zero)=0.00%
Z=0.01% to 1.99%
Y=2.00% to 5.99%
X=6.00% to 9.99%
W=10.00% to 14.99%
V=Any other accuracy over 15.00%
ZeroEightOne
eldnl

Kingkevin30 wrote:

Now that i think about it, it would be a cool challange to try to 0.00% Maps
with reverse Ranks like:
SZ(Super-Zero)=0.00%
Z=0.01% to 1.99%
Y=2.00% to 5.99%
X=6.00% to 9.99%
W=10.00% to 14.99%
V=Any other accuracy over 15.00%
The only bad thing is that it isn't rankable :C
Kyujuroku 96
I invite everyone to watch my CtB Videos. They are hards with no mods.

I'm really proud of this

Boom
Lally

S v p e r wrote:

I invite everyone to watch my CtB Videos. They are hards with no mods.

I'm really proud of this

on my map *D* <3

new page ftw o3o
ZeroEightOne
Don't forget to subscribe me :)
Sey
Haha, was just checking some old videos of YouTube and there are still some videos when my username was still "KillerKirby" (Yes, KillerKirby, don't say anything wrong now ~_~). Unfortunately the quality sucks as hell and I think the videos are a bit laggy. I must say those records are not amazing but it's worth to show it, at least SOMETHING to see about myself. I remember, I recorded those videos almost 2 years ago, which means the maps are pretty old already.









Anyways, it is also interesting for me to see how my ctb career just began 2 years ago. :)
Drafura
Hi ~~
sionKotori
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply