forum

[Archived] The "Special" Button in "Play" has gone :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KuroHime1507
When i clicked the "Play" button...only the "Solo", "Multi" and " Back" button always appear. What happened to "Special" button?! Why has it gone???! I wanna play Osumania!mode but how can I if the "Special" button has gone...Grrr... I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game anymore....:( Please fix this.:x
Thank you!
peppy
MillhioreF
If you're on a Mac, it may not be anywhere at all. Hold tight for a new package.
Topic Starter
KuroHime1507
Thanks for your replies...
I'm not using Mac...
And even I clicked the "Mod Selection"...only "Difficulty Reduction", "Difficulty Increase" menus are appearing...
:(
peppy
You want to click the "mode" button to the left.

Also the mac version should work correctly.
Topic Starter
KuroHime1507
I did what you've suggested but still,,it didn't resolve the problem. >:(
Maybe it has anything to do with the error I encountered when Osu! was updating...
peppy
Try deleting osu!.cfg and running the updater again.
Topic Starter
KuroHime1507

peppy wrote:

Try deleting osu!.cfg and running the updater again.

I did but this message always appear in the middle of updating..."An error was encountered while downloading the file 'osu!gameplay.dll.zip_new'"
Aoko
Try to delete osu!gameplay.dll on the folder and run the updater.

edit: or delete the file osu!ui.dll.zip_new which is below osu!framework.dll (if it is the filename in your folder)
MillhioreF
Disable your antivirus and run the updater again.
Ayesha Altugle
If you can solve

[Invalid]
zinckingeye
or redownload the installer to fix this problem(the latest)...

can you post the screenshot of song selection menu and mod option?
deadbeat
guys, please note it's been 2-3 weeks since this thread was made and KuroHime1507 is more or less inactive. this thread might not be needed anymore thb. but we'll wait and see if he/she comes back :)