forum

osu!minecraft - redux [vanilla + factions]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cyclohexane
Being a pain in the ass towards people in the faction I'm in is probably the best thing I've ever done in this game.
Hi LoliFlan :D
dkun

HEIL DUCKSAMA

(credit to mmzz)
Cyclohexane
/bow
GladiOol

Mr Color wrote:

Being a pain in the ass towards people in the faction I'm in is probably the best thing I've ever done in this game.
Hi LoliFlan :D
i hate you
Flanster
I wish you had a house Color, I would have had immense fun turning it upside down.
dkun

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

I wish you had a house Color, I would have had immense fun turning it upside down.
ohoho I can already see this
Cyclohexane

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

The pleasure of being homeless

Also Gladi I didn't do nothin' to your house, last time I connected to minecraft I just screwed with LoliFlan's house(s). Didn't go back on the server since then.

(It was LoliFlan and he tried to make me look like I did it except timezones don't match since I have class every morning. gg)
Charles445
Found the floating islands.
GladiOol

Mr Color wrote:

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

The pleasure of being homeless

Also Gladi I didn't do nothin' to your house, last time I connected to minecraft I just screwed with LoliFlan's house(s). Didn't go back on the server since then.

(It was LoliFlan and he tried to make me look like I did it except timezones don't match since I have class every morning. gg)
that's a double negative you bitch, so it was you after all 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Cyclohexane
but I did that on purpose
winber1
anyone willing to accept me into a faction or something lol. I probably won't play all that much tho.
dkun

winber1 wrote:

anyone willing to accept me into a faction or something lol. I probably won't play all that much tho.
sure, hop on and i'll invite you
kwakkevin

dkun wrote:

winber1 wrote:

sure, hop on and i'll invite you
Too late, whymeman adopted him :V
whymeman
Just finished the Battle Ship site. (-1 one ship since it got destroyed before I could /f home after activating the cannons)

Clue: If the cannons fire and miss, where else would it hit?

Flanster
KFC bby. Stop by to enjoy the taste of chikun meat.

Cyclohexane
Wait where the fuck did all my water go :(
Flanster

Mr Color wrote:

Wait where the fuck did all my water go :(
back yard.
Cyclohexane
Dammit.
Omio9999
I'm going to keep underground. People in for a safer game would benefit from messaging me or manslayer52. =P
whymeman
Well, I ALMOST finished that Ghost Ship except for the fact I had one miscalculation that took out the whole ship...... ( ; - _-)

I'll look into crafting some other exploration goodies.
Aistify
Suggestions
Plugins
I think http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mychunk/ is better than using factions for protection and why not add http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/ for a bit of RPG on the server since some people like RPG :P
Advertising
Right now I only found out about this server was from another player. I think you should use websites like http://www.planetminecraft.com/, http://minecraftservers.net/ and http://topg.org/ to let others know that this server exists
Information about the server
From reading the first post I do not know if this is a survival or creative server and if PvP is enabled or legal. You should also state the rules somewhere and explain them with great detail because there are noobs out there who think griefing is legal and there are exploiters who find loopholes in the rules and abuse them. You should also have Ban appeals and Ban requests somewhere so people can lift their bans if they were banned for dumb reasons and people can ban others for doing illegal things while staff members are off.
Azure_Kite
This is a private Serve for osu! Players only. That means this server is obviously not going to be in a public Minecraft Server listing.

Secondly, we don't need extra mods. The last map went to hell because people wanted too much. If players are banned they can always appeal to one of the Minecraft Server admins within osu!.
Mara
Fuck mods. Seriously.
OnosakiHito
I'm coming.
Stefan
No idea where to register on Mineshafter. My old account seems not to work so I have to register new.
Kert
Use mineshaftersquared, not mineshafter
Stefan
I acutally meant that, kind of habit to call it Mineshafter. However I only can find the option to log in but not to register.
Kert
You need to login there with your minecraft.net account
winber1
that awkward moment when u update.

how do i revert it again?

or do i just need the 1.5.1 minecraft jar file?

nvm
VIDgamefrk9
the server needs to be updated to the newest version
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
waiting for a more stable dev build
DutchAngel
As a alternative solution (while waiting for the more stable dev build) you could download the 1.5.1 minecraft jar-file.
When you replace the one in your User/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin folder with this jar, you can just get on the server again.

One way to get the this jar-file is downloading it from this site: http://mojang.com/2013/03/minecraft-1-5-1-pre-release/
Blue Stig

Posting here because interesting.

Yeah I gotta play on the osu! server more...
Omio9999
@ Stig: Are you the one with the glass front underwater? If so, you're lucky I got lazy about claiming and looting your turf out of inactivity. =P

EDIT: Also, IRC integration seems to be lagging the MC server the most, Web Chat causes my browser to hang.
VIDgamefrk9

DutchAngel wrote:

As a alternative solution (while waiting for the more stable dev build) you could download the 1.5.1 minecraft jar-file.
When you replace the one in your User/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin folder with this jar, you can just get on the server again.

One way to get the this jar-file is downloading it from this site: http://mojang.com/2013/03/minecraft-1-5-1-pre-release/
I have both jar files, it would be nice to have the servers I play on to have the same jar file because most of the servers I play on have already switched.
PS I use magic launcher
dkun
server has been updated to 1.5.2.

thanks ephemeral!
Blue Stig

omio9999 wrote:

@ Stig: Are you the one with the glass front underwater? If so, you're lucky I got lazy about claiming and looting your turf out of inactivity. =P

EDIT: Also, IRC integration seems to be lagging the MC server the most, Web Chat causes my browser to hang.
Feel free to loot away. There's nothing there that can't be replaced.
I probably should check up on Marawind as well while I'm at it.
Aaronite
i think its a good video :P
gg
OnosakiHito

Oh, I missed this morning. Kert, jinx. Waiting for you guys. Haha
(Though, you waited far longer for me)
whymeman
Went ahead and started a small project from the SafeZone. You may have already noticed the two bridges that branch off from that island already, but I've just started on the West Bridge path as well to make it easier for migrating (seeing due to the fact it's hard to tell there's land when there's nothing but water for a mile or 2 with no boat while most migrated East). Of course, it's only going to make it *slightly* easier to travel since the SafeZone area will be limited at the West Bridge compared to the other two.

Note: West Path isn't complete yet.
show more