forum

Childhood Flash Games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kingasian
What are some Flash Games that brings you nostalgia, or happy memories from your childhood? Either at school, or with some of your friends or family.
Kaoruko Moeta
Lots of the old flash games on coolmathgames. Not a flash game but I also used to play Contra a lot
Zelzatter Zero
Coolmathgames and Y8 are will hold a special place in my childhood. Most games there are fucking legend.
animeslayergp
coolmath
Bunny Cookie
Fashion,Cooking, And Other Games
sharpress
the Papa's collection was a must when i was in elementary school haha
Lifeform42
I remember playing Pixie Hollow and Club Penguin a ton as a kid.
cptyarin
Strike force heroes
Mud and blood
WW2: Command
Raze
Stickman : Sniper
Shinjuko
Happy Wheels is the only game i always play in Flash game, i play other games too but doesnt remember the name
yarWe
flipline games
JuVeQ
Miniclip was the Jam back in elementary, after school my mom would take my brother and I to the library and we'd quicly check out books and on to the computers, I'd play Poptropica, Wizard 101 and miniclip and {funBrain} this one was legendary as a kid, Commando 2 was my all time favorite as well as the Obama Alien Defense game.
Sugar_owo
That stuff on cool math was the crap back then on flash let me tell u that
YamichanKawaii
Strike force heroes
Mardek rpg
Boxhead 2play rooms
Trigger Knight

and alot more that I dont remember rn
akmal2232232123
shaun the sheep
Stomiks
bad ice cream god damn that was the cream of the crop
Ymir
Coolmath
Random ass car games
Burning Rubber 2
Poptropica
Club Penguin
ReadingEggspress (it was a school thing but back in 2013-2014, it was great)
TheAngryNerd101
Happy Wheels and BTD series will always be at the top for me along with Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac, Spewer and an endless plethora of others. There wasn't another type of game that defined my tastes more than Flash games did growing up.

More mentions:
Sticky Ninja Academy, Red Ball series, Mario Combat, Super Smash Flash, Pixel Quest, Learn to Fly, Stick RPG, Earn to Die, Raze.
[ Sebastian ]
When I was really little. So around when I was 6 back in 2012. I use to play this game where you had to get a ball into a hole by placing different obstacles. I don't know what it is, but I loved playing it.
her everything

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

When I was really little. So around when I was 6 back in 2012. I use to play this game where you had to get a ball into a hole by placing different obstacles. I don't know what it is, but I loved playing it.
i think i know which game you mean but i forgot it too
Stomiks

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

I think I remember that game
show more