forum

[invalid] Features, i would like to see

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Blood9

Let mappers to use:

- More Combo colors (8 colors isnt enough to actually emphasize the different layers of the music)
Like what i imagine that you can choose specific combo with the specific color and you have the infinity pallete of the already chosen colors(basically what we already have but not limit to 8)
- Better hitsounding
Like you can use specific sample for each note, for example you need normal-hitclap3 and soft-hitfinish4, so what we already have that is making the different sampleset, but that makes it too complicated also file size goes upper.
- Adding 0.1x/1.5x/2x or smth more into the editor
Sometimes to see hows the map look with DT mod on you need actually to play the map with AUTO, but what if we could use this straight into the editor. Also 0.1x would be helpful to hear some actuall fast notes that is a bit hard to listen even with 0.25x on, you know that technical death metal thing.
- Let to create sliders with specific ending
Like this is an issue that i got recently, so i had to make sliders that would end on the different bpm signature, but in this case snapping goes badly and i had to edit them through the osu!notepad, but thats painful af.
- Variable time signatures
I'm pretty sure that some has already posted it, but i want to see like custom signatures (10/6, 11/9 and etc.)
I can provide some examples or ideas that i can see regarding resolving this problems if needed
RockRoller
Please only post one request per post. Also make sure that these are not duplicates, these seem like common suggestions for the editor and probably already have their dedicated posts.