forum

Mario Kart Wii Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PokuMii
Didn't see one around here so i might as well make one since i got it. I wish it had the Double Dash feature in this game but oh well, its fun. I'm good at using lightweights (Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Toad, Toadette, etc.). The game is fun because of the online feature. Sadly, you can't snake like most people did in Mario Kart DS. The only exception in this game is the hackers in this game so i suggest you keep a eye out if you see somebody with unlimited Blue Shells, Stars, and Mega Mushrooms. I'm no hacker but i've played alot of them.

So...discuss the game and stuff.

Here's my license if you want to get my FC instead of PM'ing me it.

Click here to level up my license!
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Hashimoto Miyuki - NEVERLAND (Astom) [Normal].osu
awp
I've always played MKWii with the remote (with or without wheel) and done fairly good, but once I got out of practice (thanks to school) I was the worst player in my house, I thought. Then I picked up the GameCube controller for the first time and got first place 21 times in a row. Made me wonder: what's the fuckin' point? I always played with the Wii remote because of the interesting style of gameplay it offered, but the GameCube controller makes it so much easier.

It is good though. Needs more Rainbow Road cups.
mm201

JazyKuun wrote:

The only exception in this game is the hackers in this game so i suggest you keep a eye out if you see somebody with unlimited Blue Shells, Stars, and Mega Mushrooms. I'm no hacker but i've played alot of them.
Oh, come on, Nintendo. You handicap the MT but do nothing to combat hackers? Shameful.

Lack of feasable snaking in the game dumbs it down to the point where item luck makes all the difference, which is frustrating and not fun at all. This game has graphics, some fun courses (Maple Treeway), and a player base, but doesn't compare to MKDS.

YoshiKart wrote:

Oh, hi there.

Yoshi + Zip Zip = Me
Sugarscoot FTW! :D In VS, anyway. Is everyone still using Flame Runner for time trials? It's been so long since I've played.
awp
qlum
I prefer Excitebots over Mario kart