forum

Problem after learning vibro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lifelyless
learnt vibro and my left hand hurts so much (but not right one). This situation kept on going for almost 4 days. How can I vibro faster and reduce those hurt after vibroing? Thanks.
Lights
Vibro is an ill-advised technique if you value the long-term health of your hands. I wouldnt recommend doing it at all if youre already in pain. This is just a game, its not worth an injury.
VanillaKeksik
Take a break
Topic Starter
Lifelyless
thanks I got it
ok bye
Vibro isn't a skill you can learn and train like other skillsets, in my opinion you shouldn't play vibro because you learned the basics, unless you can properly and healthily train vibro you'll lose more than gain. I know this since I've been recklessly playing vibro and might be at risk of strain injury. Whatever you do just know that if anything hurts you should instantly stop and take a break.
Topic Starter
Lifelyless
Thanks! How can I do those speed chordtrill (including 12,34 14,23 13,24) if I don't vibro?
ok bye
I don't know much about improving split trills and jump trills but from my experience jack and stamina training should be your best bet.
[LS]PositoniX
this is normal for learning vibro, in most people who are not ambidextrous (aka most people) one hard is typically significantly weaker in mania (and in general) than the other hand. the only real way to get over this is to practice vibro with your left hand more. it is certainly going to be hard but learning vibro in general is hard.

one way to practice this is to just vibrate your left hand's mania fingers on a flat surface like a desk in any time you'd like to build some of the muscles you need

also worth mentioning that you must be familiar with your limits. playing too much vibro can cause hand pain or injuries so avoid that. dont play too much or too fast. if your hands are really hurting than end your session.

finally, you dont really need vibro unless you're interested in pp farming. vibro isnt a pattern, it is a technique that people use as an alternative to jacking when a jack is too fast. instead of improving vibro to edge closer to your vibro goals, first try to improve your jack/jumptrilling abilities. usually you dont need vibro unless there is a pattern that strictly dictates people with or far above your current jacking ability must vibro it. id generally advise to avoid those patterns instead of embracing them.
Topic Starter
Lifelyless
Thanks! You really helped me!