forum

Tablet Area and Force Aspect Ratio

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sphaget
So, after almost 2 years of playing mouse my friend gave me a tablet to give it a shot, and i really like it by now. But, I've seen people saying that i should leave Force Aspect Ratio enabled, which doesnt really make sense to me since it really weird to have different sensitivites on X and Y axis.

I feel most comfortable playing with 1:1 area, which makes both X and Y sensitivty the same, but i never saw anyone play like that. Can anyone tell me if playing on 1:1 area is bad, and if so, why?
HaonJ
I mean it’s preference really, majority of tablet users I would say use force aspect ratio and it’s subjectively better, but if you like the feeling of having a diffrent ratio and it doesn’t effect your aim you can do that
nonzens
playing with a square area makes the x and y sensitivities different. playing with force aspect ratio makes them the same. unless you have a 1:1 aspect ratio monitor...

edit:
Topic Starter
sphaget
Thanks to all
Arm

mrjorts wrote:

playing with a square area makes the x and y sensitivities different. playing with force aspect ratio makes them the same. unless you have a 1:1 aspect ratio monitor...

edit:
Really good visual, props if you made this yourself
PeriHelion
how to turn on force aspect?
KS Wicher
I AM VERY SMART

PeriHelion wrote:

how to turn on force aspect?
you could have looked it on google, it takes 5 seconds