forum

osu!mania Jumptrill speed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OneTruth
I've got a problem that I go too fast on jumptrills and can't seem to go any slower. Is there some sort of trick I'm not getting or is it really just that I should practice on slower maps?
xBomb72
You could work on control using the error bar, that way you know if you're too fast/slow.
Topic Starter
OneTruth

xBomb72 wrote:

You could work on control using the error bar, that way you know if you're too fast/slow.
Actually i was asking for like a way to practice being slower on jumptrill
i already know im too fast
Lights
have you tried... actually hitting the notes instead of wildly mashing as fast as you can and hoping its the right speed? if you cant do that on the stuff you normally play, then lower speed of jumptrills until you can actually control it and work your way back up.
RayRaivern
Play maps with slow/less dense jumptrill. Try to nail them with 300 when you hit them.

Try not to tense up when doing them.
Relax your hand and naturally press the keys back and forth.

I recommend playing 4.0-4.8 star pp maps since they contain slow less dense jumptrill.
Here are some good maps for this:
beatmapsets/381397#mania/834370
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/343093#mania/758198

Basically go back to lower Star maps and practice jump trills there.
[LS]PositoniX
its just a matter of pattern recognition and being able to easily recognize what speed a jumptrill is in, it takes practice as does anything else so just keep practicing it on slower and faster maps to train your bpm recognition.