forum

I have a problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mania
"Beatmap too large to upload" When there is one diff with no rates? I export the package, and keep in mind, the map is 1:14 long, and it's 55 megabytes? I don't wanna remap the entire thing just to be able to upload the map, soo- any helpers?
Zelzatter Zero
The upload limit is 5MB+10 each minute, you can just put an object at the end of the map to bypass that.

Tho the map is 55MB I'm not sure if it works anymore. What's your audio bitrate? How much resolution does your image have? Do you have any hitsounds/keysounds to begin with?
Topic Starter
Mania

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

The upload limit is 5MB+10 each minute, you can just put an object at the end of the map to bypass that.

Tho the map is 55MB I'm not sure if it works anymore. What's your audio bitrate? How much resolution does your image have? Do you have any hitsounds/keysounds to begin with?
No, there are no hitsounds, the audio bitrate is 128kbps, and the resolution of the image is low, at 1280x720(couldn't find a decent bg that fit the song)
Zelzatter Zero
Can you send me the link of your map (not by uploading to BSS, of course)? Seems like something's off.
ICanNotDoSlider

Syken wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

No, there are no hitsounds, the audio bitrate is 128kbps, and the resolution of the image is low, at 1280x720(couldn't find a decent bg that fit the song)
How do you have a 55mb 1:14 length beatmap wtf? What's the largest file in the song folder?
somebody_33
Check the beatmap folder. Is there any unused files that are too large?
Usually the most common cause of oversized maps are unused hitsounds, folders, and if there is a bg video.
For video BGs try reducing the resolution/bitrate using a video editor.
srgunbanana
How do I send more than 1 map of the same song at the same time? I can only send one at a time
Zelzatter Zero

srgunbanana wrote:

How do I send more than 1 map of the same song at the same time? I can only send one at a time
Firstly, please try to make an new thread for your problem, not posting here when it's for the completely different issue.

Secondly, what's the point of doing that anyways?

Unless I understand it wrong, you may be asking for uploading multiple difficulties in one map. In that case you can just "send it one at a time" and the BSS will upload all the diffs for you.

And again, please try to make an new thread instead.