forum

Option to disable user avatars on in-game scoreboards [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
ethox
Hello and welcome. And sorry. I find this kind of metadata unimportant so let me propose we get a way to disable the user avatars on a cross-box in Online tab of the Options menu. Who's with me? I just woke up so don't harp on the post.

Go.
TicClick
And my axe.
Aqo
I also feel like seeing the avatars is kinda pointless. I can imagine some people might like this but it really just feels like it adds unnecessary clutter considering there's the user name right there and people change their avatars like every two days.

So yeah. This should be one of those tickboxes in the Options menu.
Mithos
There should be a rule that a feature request regarding a certain update cannot be made until 1-2 weeks after it has been released. People complain about everything peppy adds or changes in the game.

On top of that, "It's not important data to show" doesn't mean it should be removed. It doesn't change much of anything and makes the scoreboards more personalized.
Topic Starter
ethox

Mithost wrote:

People complain about everything peppy adds or changes in the game.
True.

Mithost wrote:

On top of that, "It's not important data to show" doesn't mean it should be removed. It doesn't change much of anything and makes the scoreboards more personalized.
But it is not removed, you are just given more freedom on customizing your scoreboard, which you even emphasize with personalisation.
theowest

Mithost wrote:

There should be a rule that a feature request regarding a certain update cannot be made until 1-2 weeks after it has been released. People complain about everything peppy adds or changes in the game.

I agree!

Personally, I don't mind it. I would just rather see flags instead of avatars. It would be great to have both even.
peppy
Hell no.