forum

Hello! (an introduction of me if your interested)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sugar_owo
Hello! My name is Sugar_owo, but you can just call me Sugar!
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I'm not new to Osu! As of my main modes include Taiko and Mania, but a small bit of the others too!

*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊

I can speak lots of Japanese, English, and small Korean + Spanish! I don't do much online but I'm normally a quiet person and try to keep to myself just in case i don't offend anyone -w-

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Stuff I like:

Snacks -w-
Anime (mainly "Your lie in April" and "Fairy Tale")
Sleeping!
Animating/Drawing
Anything wholesome
Friends
Osu!
Chill music \(-w-)/
L L

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Beatmaps i like:

beatmapsets/332532#taiko/736215 . beatmapsets/653534#taiko/1385398 .
beatmapsets/371128#taiko/827932 . beatmapsets/393995#taiko/860486 .
beatmapsets/177523#taiko/581141 Please help these following maps get to ranked! (-w-)
beatmapsets/1262793#taiko/2644429 https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1069248#taiko/2238336
beatmapsets/1238009#mania/2573944 thank you if so, bless your soul :D

*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊*ੈ✩‧₊

I support Black Lives matter, LGTBQ+, and even more to come in the following days!

I'm a Female from the UK. Blonde, short girl who just has a really soft voice so no one can hear what ever she says, so she stays in her room all day playing Video games and talking to friends from around the world to hope they hear her happiness about life. Hope you enjoy my online presence!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

thank you for reading this, you beautiful human -(owo)-
nebytron
UwU this is so sweet and aesthetic! Welcome to osu!,,, even if I'm new two hehe :D
ZevenIAX
Awww sweet introduction ngl :> I'm new to osu as well haha, I do hope I can make friends here in this community :>

Can we be friends?
ICanNotDoSlider
Aha, welcome.
I've been a mania player and I think that was the right choice. I'm considering taiko right now, because it's in a way similar to mania. I do hope to really get to it someday, though. I always rage when I miss on other game modes even though that has almost nothing to do with mania skill.

Anyways, enjoy your stay, play more.
somebody_33
Hello there and welcome to the osu! forums! Really nice place to chat and discuss things. And yes, I'm not new to the game, I'm just getting more active in the forums compared to discord.
YyottaCat

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

Aha, welcome.
I've been a mania player and I think that was the right choice. I'm considering taiko right now, because it's in a way similar to mania. I do hope to really get to it someday, though. I always rage when I miss on other game modes even though that has almost nothing to do with mania skill.

Anyways, enjoy your stay, play more.
Change your signature x2

---

Hello and welcome to the forums! Make sure you stay in OT!
animeslayergp
welcome to the forums,we hope you stay
Topic Starter
Sugar_owo
just read half of these, thank u guys ^^
Synphonica
[insert pog face here]