forum

Who cares

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asphiee
I prefer something that's around 5-6 minutes or more Drain Time.

What's this all about? I'm really searching for a song that would resonate with me since I'm gonna be mapping it.

Tear-jerking, emotional, non-metal or just epic song that has a special place in your heart is what I'm looking. I'm planning to sign off in osu! after ranking it like Xexxar is doing.

Prefer English or Japanese. Filipino is optional (since its not a language that is globally known)

I've been planning to quit while leaving a footprint in this game but I haven't found anything worthy yet.
Sophie Twilight
1. Tool Assisted-Speedcore [TQBF Advance Remix]
this song is the song that introduced me into all sorts of Kobaryo songs and tech mappings, you could say it is my guide of life. In my jogging, this song is the "limiter removal" that I always play at truly climax of my jogging. During it, I will push beyond my limits and at most of times get my legs unjoggable for several days. Once I got heatstroke from it, but I was glad to be able to properly "played" the song.

2. UNION!!
the first song that I can enjoy mapping for so long, it resonates within me very well as the hype within it is like Tsukinami, but on whole different level. To me, there's some thing really special with the song that attaches me with ways I can't describe, and other ones in this list.

3. NEO SKY, NEO MAP!
T H E E P I C N E S S I S S U R R E A L , no joke but this most likely will be my favourite song that I can map UP TO 20 DIFFICULTIES, you read that. But lets' wait for the time to come.

4. Brand New Theater!
same as UNION!! but more chill/epic(?), might surpass UNION!! as time goes on.
FinnaDie
Topic Starter
Asphiee

- Mahiro - wrote:

1. Tool Assisted-Speedcore [TQBF Advance Remix]
this song is the song that introduced me into all sorts of Kobaryo songs and tech mappings, you could say it is my guide of life. In my jogging, this song is the "limiter removal" that I always play at truly climax of my jogging. During it, I will push beyond my limits and at most of times get my legs unjoggable for several days. Once I got heatstroke from it, but I was glad to be able to properly "played" the song.

2. UNION!!
the first song that I can enjoy mapping for so long, it resonates within me very well as the hype within it is like Tsukinami, but on whole different level. To me, there's some thing really special with the song that attaches me with ways I can't describe, and other ones in this list.

3. NEO SKY, NEO MAP!
T H E E P I C N E S S I S S U R R E A L , no joke but this most likely will be my favourite song that I can map UP TO 20 DIFFICULTIES, you read that. But lets' wait for the time to come.

4. Brand New Theater!
same as UNION!! but more chill/epic(?), might surpass UNION!! as time goes on.
Thanks bro, checking it out now... Lol 20 diffs srsly

FinnaDie wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpi3SXt4rc&ab_channel=KuyaC.J.

sorry h
Thanks fin, checking it out now

Oh friggs, finnadie you bastard... U dare to Willie-roll me 😠😂
DeletedUser_13957006
Topic Starter
Asphiee

Aiq wrote:

askldjaskjfqwioflkamcnldsd
I'm digging this, saving it on my playlist
Sugar_owo

Aiq wrote:

askldjaskjfqwioflkamcnldsd
Yeah this is very going on a playlist tonight.
TheKingHenry

Asphyre wrote:

non-metal
fuk
Topic Starter
Asphiee

TheKingHenry wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

non-metal
fuk
Hahaha I've had change of taste since 2017 bro... Used to dig metals for like since '08 even went as far as listen to some black metals at some point, now I'm into lighter songs without some screams...

Just to clarify I was exposed to metal when I was still a kid... my bro who was like 13 introduced me to the genre... I'd want to clear any misunderstandings.. but who cares
Runigh
TheKingHenry

Asphyre wrote:

now I'm into lighter songs without some screams...
does this mean I can recommend some lighter metal without some screams? Cuz there's plenty of that too :^)

reading your descriptions, for example this would fit the quota pretty nicely unless it's too long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
Asphiee

TheKingHenry wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

now I'm into lighter songs without some screams...
does this mean I can recommend some lighter metal without some screams? Cuz there's plenty of that too :^)

reading your descriptions, for example this would fit the quota pretty nicely unless it's too long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your presence must be a gift from heaven.

Lengthy song, with long instrumental with lead guitar... I'm almost terrified how you were like reading my mind...

You really fine with me mapping such a good song? Hope I won't disappoint lol

BTW, are visual Kei maps in osu increasing or just neutral?

Runigh wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TmZgSNHIEk

"3

Great song bro thanks. Though I'm actually planning on introducing indie rock / math rock in the community I've got a right band for it
TheKingHenry

Asphyre wrote:

BTW, are visual Kei maps in osu increasing or just neutral?
don't exactly know, but considering I'm at least not seeing any more than before I'd say it's pretty much keeping the same

Asphyre wrote:

Your presence must be a gift from heaven.

Lengthy song, with long instrumental with lead guitar... I'm almost terrified how you were like reading my mind...
Good to hear you're liking it ^^

Asphyre wrote:

You really fine with me mapping such a good song? Hope I won't disappoint lol
lol no worries, for that purpose it was recommended after all :3c
I do hope you'll create a good map from it indeed so I can push it :^)