forum

How do I create a new difficulty for my beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joaaa
How do I create a new difficulty for my beatmap?
Because in the options inside the editor I don't see any, create a new difficulty, or something like that...
Zelzatter Zero
Which options are you talking about?
lewski
Topic Starter
Joaaa

lewski wrote:

It continues without the option coming out, what comes out instead of *Create a new difficulty* is "Save as new difficulty" and is not the opcion i searching..
DeletedUser_13957006

Joaaa wrote:

lewski wrote:

It continues without the option coming out, what comes out instead of *Create a new difficulty* is "Save as new difficulty" and is not the opcion i searching..
save as new difficulty? are you using the latest update of osu?

as far as i know, only very old clients have the option "Save as new difficulty" instead of "Create a new difficulty"
Topic Starter
Joaaa

Aiq wrote:

Joaaa wrote:

lewski wrote:

save as new difficulty? are you using the latest update of osu?

as far as i know, only very old clients have the option "Save as new difficulty" instead of "Create a new difficulty"
No bro, i have the newest version (b20210208.2)
Zelzatter Zero
Do you use the client in English version or in another language?
Topic Starter
Joaaa

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Do you use the client in English version or in another language?
I use the osu client in Spanish Version.
Oh, i change the client in English version, and appear the option, thanks!
Endaris
Pressing "Save as new difficulty" in spanish should work as well because that is essentially what "Create a new Difficulty..." does too as you probably found out already.
So you can just "Save as new Difficulty" and then say that you want to clear all hitobjects and start fresh.