forum

[duplicate] Filter songs by "Friends Played"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +20
Topic Starter
Loves
Due to this new unified list, competitiveness has gone up.

I propose that there should be a filter which allows us to see all the maps any of our friends have ever played. I have around 6000 unplayed songs and I can't be bothered going through all 6000 songs.

Post opinions and support if you support!
Shadow
Great idea +1
VoidnOwO
:)
theowest

BRBP wrote:

So when you click this button or whatever you're requesting, it loads the rankings of every map you have and only shows ones that your friends have played?

Good luck.
Yeah. Just imagine all your friends constantly getting scores on maps you have or when you add some friends. This feature is far from worthwhile.
Topic Starter
Loves

theowest wrote:

BRBP wrote:

So when you click this button or whatever you're requesting, it loads the rankings of every map you have and only shows ones that your friends have played?

Good luck.
Yeah. Just imagine all your friends constantly getting scores on maps you have or when you remove/add some friends. This feature is far from worthwhile.
This makes no sense? If you remove a friend, his/her scores will not be shown.
theowest

Lily-Kun wrote:

theowest wrote:

Yeah. Just imagine all your friends constantly getting scores on maps you have or when you remove/add some friends. This feature is far from worthwhile.
This makes no sense? If you remove a friend, his/her scores will not be shown.
ok, my bad. But look at the other points I wrote too. Do they make just as little sense?
VoidnOwO
:)
Sakura
Basically he's asking for osu! to recalculate scoreboards on every single map in his song list to check whether there are friend scores or not on it...

I don't think the database strain would make this worth it.
MillhioreF
This is a good request, but I don't think it'll ever be implemented fully. The best way I ever see this happening would be if osu! kept track of if you have any friends on a friend scoreboard every time you loaded it, then store those to osu!.db and create a local list for you to look back on later.
Makar
Hey, at least a friend filter for map specific rankings is available for supports now.
Xierra
Good thing it happened now, though it's supporter only. A bit dissapointing for one like me really :o
At least overall the friends and my own ranks are all smashed into one :|