forum

New/Old Rank Toggle or Settings [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ferretboy54
After I patched today, I noticed that the displayed ranks are a little bit different both in game and out on songs. It shows more than just your top score. I personally am only interested in what my best score is and when I'm in game, I'm only interested in knowing when I beat my best score, not if I passed my 5th best score or something. It's quite annoying when the thing on the side scrolls up or flashes or whatever a bunch of times in a row because I am beating scores of mine that are not my best. However, I still liked when it did that, but only once, when I beat my previous best score.

I was unable to find any sort of toggle for this in options, so I'd like to suggest that a toggle or settings be made available on the way you want the rank bar to appear, rather than just toggling if the whole thing will display or not. As I said I am still interested in seeing when I beat my top score, so I don't want to turn it off completely, but having to see when I beat scores that, frankly, I could care less about is very annoying

Thanks

Ferret
TheVileOne
peppy hates toggles.

I would try to get used to it. I doubt anything major is going to change. I don't fully understand your OP though. What specifically do you want to toggle?
peppy
You can hit tab in-game to toggle the scoreboard. For now I am leaving local scores displayed during gameplay.