forum

Post your desktop setup

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rokodo
Thanks, when I can be bothered to tidy I'm quite OCD about the layout I end up with. x3
Seibei4211
Dude, look at that shit. You're not OCD about anything.
Theras
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sumea

Special Animefan time - my mouse is now a sidewinder and i use a mousepad again though.
Pokebis

Sumea wrote:

Special Animefan time
Unless you meant "special" as in you have a disability, then you haven't looked at the rest of this thread.
Sumea

Pokebis wrote:

Sumea wrote:

Special Animefan time
Unless you meant "special" as in you have a disability, then you haven't looked at the rest of this thread.
I have ADHD and Mild motorique disorders with hands that mostly are against me while playing ouendan/osu - funny.

It's this page's speciality
Pokebis
Okay, I forgive you then.
Theras
lol @ sumea, i used to have TFT/crt dual screen as well >.< but my CRT monitor was busted
awp
phill is that a touchscreen monitor?
Sumea

Zeqku wrote:

lol @ sumea, i used to have TFT/crt dual screen as well >.< but my CRT monitor was busted
Yeah, a friend in process of moving left bunch of old stuff in our cellar. Since it seemed that almost busted-looking CRT's did not serve a real purpose to the original owner Anymore, I swiped it for my use... If i'd play real nolife and want to snap my desk i'd go get the third monitor from cellar but meh.

Also the idea is from friend who first had two CRT dual setup but now widescren LCD + CRT. I also love CRT because I can keep figurines on it nicely. I need to take them out there though If i open In The groove and get my pad - My dance gaming tends to not be ninja enough and CRT shakes that much that figurines fall. Happened twice already - good that everyone is alive still.
bagnz0r
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sumea

BagnoGamer wrote:

Watching anime on 4:3 screen sucks balls.
Well, when you have done the same for 6 years, and really grew to not care that much, and also have not had (the money) change to experience anything better I do not care.

BagnoGamer wrote:

Wait... Isn't that a Kyou figure on the monitor? :3
Yes, She is only reason I started getting figurines. Clannad is my favorite anime and through any endeavor I had to get her.place where my figurines are kinda changes though
Wojjan
Bango, you need to tidy. Every new pic you just replace the icky food with icky food
bagnz0r

Wojjan wrote:

Bango, you need to tidy. Every new pic you just replace the icky food with icky food
Is that so? :<
I don't really feel like cleaning up.
Nharox

Hint: Muffins!

Btw. I made that picture with my iPhone. Quality isn't thaa~at bad.
Mogsy
I recently moved to the other dorm available to freshmen. I got a smaller desk as a result, but it's worth it.

Behold the dishes I have yet to wash, the art history reading for Thursday I'm finishing up, the post-it notes that make up my to-do-by-Friday list, and my entire desk in general. Woo.

(yes the maneki neko is hiding behind the clock, it's a little camera shy)

My movie collection also got bigger when I went to college. I only had Pushing Daisies, Play Misty For Me, Suicide Club, and Coraline before college. I've still got two more movies on the way. >>
awp
My setup is a laptop on a kitchen table next to a PS2 hooked into a 13" CRT TV. It looks a lot like what you'd expect it to look like.
anonymous_old

Mogsworth wrote:

I got a smaller desk as a result, but it's worth it.
I initially read that as:

Mogsworth wrote:

I got a smaller dick as a result, but it's worth it.
IMO your desk lamp is too intense. Could be the camera though. I personally prefer ambienty light from behind (toward the monitor).
Mogsy

strager wrote:

IMO your desk lamp is too intense. Could be the camera though. I personally prefer ambienty light from behind (toward the monitor).
'tis only due to the fact that I couldn't read the text that it was on.
Sumea
since it is related - new(er) photo of my desk:

Updated are: My actual mouse - Sidewinder x5 - damn all habus breaking, those are nicer mice for my scrumpy hands.

Two figurines more.

Slight relocation of random items.
phill_old
finally got some of my gear back from a friend.

mm201
Topic Starter
peppy

phill wrote:

finally got some
No arm resting space :<. Using that keyboard looks painful.
Wojjan
Behold, darkness!

I hate artificial light I wish it would gooooo

Same angle, all lights on

anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

I hate artificial light I wish it would gooooo
Turn of your monitor and lazer vision.
phill_old
Mogsy

MetalMario201 wrote:

Vibrant themes make me think of spyware. I've helped too many friends with their computers. :?
All I've got is FireFox Personas. o_o
Ph0X

MetalMario201 wrote:

Vibrant themes make me think of spyware. I've helped too many friends with their computers. :?
UX Theme Patch?
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I've never seen a theming program that was a spyware. Even stylexp or windowblinds that are horrible programs still aren't spywares.
mm201

Mogsworth wrote:

MetalMario201 wrote:

All I've got is FireFox Personas. o_o
Just the colours remind me of friends' computers I've had to clean.
bagnz0r
Cleaned up a little.

Wojjan
oh god

Put that ridiculously rotten food back, the pink is burning my eyes.
And skin.
bagnz0r

Wojjan wrote:

oh god

Put that ridiculously rotten food back, the pink is burning my eyes.
And skin.
Er...
Purple-ish. Purple ftw.
Larto
IT'S PINK
Ph0X
Well according to this site:
http://www.wisegeek.com/how-can-i-find- ... ograph.htm

the average color of the table is:
#bf9eb5

And according to this site:
http://chir.ag/projects/name-that-color/
the name for that color would be "Lily"
based on a list from wikipedia,crayola,colorname dictionary, etc.
anonymous_old

Ph0X wrote:

Well according to this site:
http://www.wisegeek.com/how-can-i-find- ... ograph.htm

the average color of the table is:
#bf9eb5
Learn to 9001px blur.
adam2046
Bored huh?
Ph0X
Well sure yes, but it took me less than 3 minutes so can't really say I wasted my time.

I actually found myself two new useful tools I'll be surely using in the future (color naming and color average finder)
There's often debates about what color it is between me and my friends. This sure will be handy ;)

and strager, there actually is blur > average filter :P
gave me c09eb6, still is lily.
anonymous_old

Ph0X wrote:

and strager, there actually is blur > average filter :P
gave me c09eb6, still is lily.
I know.

9001px blur is cooler.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Ph0X
show more