What is this giant yellow circle and the inner circle called?

Total Posts
Topic Starter
tryna delete it to replace the hit circles with the skin im using currently

The "screenshot link" you've provided is actually a file path, which helps you navigate to the image file in your computer.
You should upload your screenshot in an image hosting site, like, and copy the link there.

And let me guess, do you mean these 2?
Ahris Crush
you could look at my osu skin there are all names you'll need for an Skin

scroll to hitcirles and you know what you need
Zelzatter Zero
if what Qiyana guess was correct then those are sliderb and sliderfollowcircle
Topic Starter
oh. I literally just moved the skin's other stuff and just didn't moved the hitcircles. but thanks anyways!
Please sign in to reply.

New reply