forum

What is the bpm to the craig of the creek opening?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SILIK0N
Everything I've tried just sounds wrong... can anyone help? Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niRQyaZeIQI
WitherMite
sounds like its swing, so make sure you have beatsnap set to 1/3 or 1/6,

this site says its 108bpm, though that isn't always accurate, maybe consider 216, since it may have just been counting the snare hits.

after listening with a metronome, definitely try 216. and make sure your offset is right, as that could make it sound off as well, and thats something I cant help with without the beatmap or audio file you used.
Topic Starter
SILIK0N

WitherMite wrote:

this site says its 108bpm, though that isn't always accurate, maybe consider 216, since it may have just been counting the snare hits.

after listening with a metronome, definitely try 216. and make sure your offset is right, as that could make it sound off as well, and thats something I cant help with without the beatmap or audio file you used.
I tried using 216 and in the first few measures it sounded fine but then it fell apart after, so maybe my offset isnt perfect but idk, thanks though <3!
Uniform

WitherMite wrote:

it's actually 1/4