forum

Alternate new style Rank font (default and 2x)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TouchFluffyTail
I like the new default skin a lot so I'm sticking with it for now, but the biggest peeve I have with it is how you can't really differentiate the S ranks at quick glance other than color. I made a quick Rank set mimicking the new style, and sharing is caring.

Download v1

If anyone wants any changes or something similar I'm willing to churn some other sets out.
Wylo
This is nice, definitely helps reading the ranks a lot. Thanks.
Fantamil
And where's the default skin route/folder where i can replace the font with this one ._.?
TicClick

Fantamil wrote:

And where's the default skin route/folder where i can replace the font with this one ._.?
just unpack it into your current skin folder. If you are using default one, create an empty folder in /Skins/ and put those letters there.
Fantamil

TicClick wrote:

Fantamil wrote:

just unpack it into your current skin folder. If you are using default one, create an empty folder in /Skins/ and put those letters there.
I must be really stupid but, how do i have to name the folder?
I tried unpacking the rar into the /skin/ folder nothing happened, create a new folder with "default" name and nothing happened either :<
http://vvcap.net/db/d4psuxef96vYvmdFoyAX.png<-
TakuMii
Extract it in a folder within the \skins\ folder. You have to select the folder in-game as if it was a separate skin.
Fantamil

YayMii wrote:

Extract it in a folder within the \skins\ folder. You have to select the folder in-game as if it was a separate skin.
Oh missed that last detail... Ty :3