forum

Editor's set-up problem(resolved)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Runigh
Inputed the song, filled up the song set-up but 'ok' button won't light up, only the cancel button does, I thought maybe it's because I stacked up too much maps that I create but hasn't been submitted and so I deleted some maps that I definitely won't continue editing but it still does that. It also says the 'update to latest version' pop-up when I exit the map and when I do it gives me audio.osu or audio.mp3

Summary
1. I can't press the 'ok' button when I'm done with the song set-up, only the cancel button does. Though I can choose the timing, compose, design and whatever.
2. When exiting, 'update to latest version' pops-up and gives me audio.osu or audio.mp3. And when I click back, it pops-up the set-up thingy and yeah, only the cancel button is lit up.

also it's not recorded as my map because it's not in the 'my map' tab category even though it does have my name on the song set-up. (even if I save it)

Is this a bug or just some problem with my computer?

I forgot to mention, this happened after I put in an mp3 file after cutting some of the parts to make it shorter to map. (when I exported it I already had filled up the metadata there so when I put it on osu!, it fill up the set-up metadata by itself and yeah, the unclickable 'ok' button problem occured)
Zelzatter Zero
does it happen to all the songs you've imported, or just one specific song?
Petal

Runigh wrote:

filled up the song set-up

Including the difficulty name field right?

If not then try doing that.
Topic Starter
Runigh

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

does it happen to all the songs you've imported, or just one specific song?
Just the map up until now. I even tried to make a map with the same mp3 file that I already edited(like 1 month ago) but still has the same problem.

Petal wrote:

Runigh wrote:

filled up the song set-up

Including the difficulty name field right?

If not then try doing that.
Nope... I can fill up the whole set-up, it's just that the 'OK' butting won't light up and can't be click.
The point I'm making here is that even if I put anything or not, it's just the ok button can;t be click because I have and can compose design or time the map, the 'ok' button' in the set-up is the problem
Sophie Twilight
That happened to me just now when I decided to map The Big Black too

you have to fill in the metadata in notepad then the OK button function as normal
Topic Starter
Runigh

- Mahiro - wrote:

That happened to me just now when I decided to map The Big Black too

you have to fill in the metadata in notepad then the OK button function as normal
Works out fine. Thanks
It's resolved now, I guess?