posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iamjorj
I’ll respond if I’ve already started or not
Asphiee
100-man no inochi (not my favorite)

Otome game no hametsu flag (pleasing)

Wise man's grandson (not my cup of tea. Didn't finish it)
animeslayergp

Asphyre wrote:

Overlord (uve seen it)

Drifters (just watch it)

There are tons ille leave the rest to others. Not gonna list the overly popular ones.
im currently watching overlord and i can say its not that bad,but if you want a bad isekai,the watch reincarnated with my smartphone,i have another one that i forgot but ill edit that in later
Asphiee
Oh I didn't mean to say Overlord is trash- in fact it's my all time favorite isekai.

🤭
animeslayergp

Asphyre wrote:

Oh I didn't mean to say Overlord is trash- in fact it's my all time favorite isekai.

🤭
LoL
Topic Starter
iamjorj

Asphyre wrote:

Overlord (uve seen it)

Drifters (just watch it)

There are tons ille leave the rest to others. Not gonna list the overly popular ones.
Caught up with overlord, 100 man is kinda dum, will watch otome, already watched wise man, and will watch drifters
Rosula
The devil is a part-timer
Wiseman's Grandchild

If you're looking for your typical trashy isekai then Wiseman's grandchild for sure, it's my guilty pleasure trash isekai. Devil is a part timer isn't a very typical isekai and I would consider it more comedy/slice of life than anything, and it's kind of the reverse of the typical isekai with the mc originally being from a fantasy world and now being in our modern world, but I would 100% suggest giving it a try.
animeslayergp

Rosula wrote:

Wiseman's Grandchild

If you're looking for your typical trashy isekai then Wiseman's grandchild for sure, it's my guilty pleasure trash isekai. Devil is a part timer isn't a very typical isekai and I would consider it more comedy/slice of life than anything, and it's kind of the reverse of the typical isekai with the mc originally being from a fantasy world and now being in our modern world, but I would 100% suggest giving it a try.
i like that anime to and i would also recommend and also i remeber the other isekai that actually sucks which is how not to summon a demon lord,i couldnt even make it pass the very first few minutes without me rolling my eyes
Rei Togetsu
konosuba
rezero
animeslayergp

Dark Mask wrote:

konosuba
rezero
those arent trash
Asphiee
So there's no sarcasm in this thread, then I guess Drifters shall be removed then since it's a great series.
Topic Starter
iamjorj

Asphyre wrote:

So there's no sarcasm in this thread, then I guess Drifters shall be removed then since it's a great series.
Nah trashy was a joke, any isekais are welcome
animeslayergp

iamjorj wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

ooooo,ok,in that case go watch reincarnated as a slime,and shield hero rn :V
Topic Starter
iamjorj

Rosula wrote:

Wiseman's Grandchild

Both are good, currently watching part timer.

animesquadgp wrote:

iamjorj wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

ooooo,ok,in that case go watch reincarnated as a slime,and shield hero rn :V
Caught up on both, slime is really good