forum

A introduction, but a bit too late!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pixeldesu
Hello fellow osu!players...

...since I'm starting to get more active in the forums, I'll introduce myself now.

I'm a 16 year old boy from southern germany (bavaria to be exact (OKTOBERFEST, OKTOBERFEST and so on)) and I'm playing osu! for 2 1/2 years now. I'm mainly playing with mouse (+keyboard, if needed)...

My main activities in osu! beside playing are skinning and finding bugs (that I actually find while crashing osu! with weird methods *cough*).
Skinning and art (interface design, graphics and stuff) is a thing I really like to do, practising for 5 years now, getting better slowly.
I also program some dumb and useless things in my spare time in VB/C#/Java (+Android)/C and I start to get into Webdesign with HTML and scripting with PHP and stuff...

[EDIT:] I forgot to mention that I'm a real Lapfox Trax-Fan and I listen to all of Renards music everyday...!

Also, I'm really into goreshits music and I'm listening to a lot of japanese stuff from DJ SHARPNEL and m1dy for example (speed/breakcore is just awesome :3)

You can find and contact me here:
Twitter (talking in english, german and japanese here) | My website/blog (warning, german stuff!)

So...if you want to know anything, just ask here, or PM me and stuff! :3

Regards,
TechnikaFlash (who is kinda known as pixeldesu elsewhere now)

PS: Sorry for my horrible english skills. I'll try my best to make everything understandable for all of you!
DeletedUser_414409
They are all understandable. Welcome and enjoy your stay here! :)
Kunieda
Welcome~!
Twaintoss
YAY! Germany.

Well, then: "Einen wunderschönen guten Tag." ^^
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hi there~ :3
Tshemmp
Stop mentioning and excusing yourself for your "horrible english skills" (they are not, and it gets somewhat annyoing). Nobody cares if your grammar isn't perfect here, as long as it is still understandable.

Anyway, welcome to the osu! forums. ^_~
yay another LapFox fan
welcome
[Luanny]

inverness wrote:

yay another LapFox fan
welcome
Zare

Tshemmp wrote:

Stop mentioning and excusing yourself for your "horrible english skills" (they are not, and it gets somewhat annyoing). Nobody cares if your grammar isn't perfect here, as long as it is still understandable.
this so much

OT: Hi
Mismagius

[Luanny] wrote:

inverness wrote:

yay another LapFox fan
welcome
[Maid] NekoRyo
welcome to the world of Fun :E
SharinganGirl
Welcome on the Forums!
OmegaDP